Wtf...

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Hmm. They are all Bosch universals. Shoukd all be the same

Go get OEM ones. They are not Bosch. Stock calibrations are incompatible with Bosch.

Because I keep getting a p2197 code stuck lean. Even after I swapped the sensors... Hmm....

Yes. Onnnnly because the rears weren't stock to begin with. They were the Bosch "universals" that supposably sell as upstream and downstream. So I was testing to see if that would work

Ok. Replaced all 4 sensors.

Under acceleration it still misfires a lot. Still getting code P2197

Should I rack some miles up on the new sensors before I come to other conclusions?

Jesus. I am beginning to think the thread title is appropriate.

Yes. I just hope this bbr tune isn't a contributor
Help us help you, get all new OEM sensors and go from there.:thumb:

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Lol yeah I got their cams on a good deal ah in their cams are decent I used to have a tune from them it wasn't that great I dealt with John when he was there never had a problem with him he always offered great advise but he's no longer with them in fact I had my mind set on buying a set of their stage 2 cams and he talked me out of it even though the stage 2s were more expensive said if I was planning on staying na for a while the stage 1s were best but they've been going downhill from what I've heard right about the time I got a tune from them if recommend Lito as well I've never heard a bad thing about him

AutoXRacer

forum member
Reaction score
I was leery letting someone from Venezuela tune my car. Don't let that sway you, I've dwelt worn Lito for roughly a year now and he its awesome!!!

He comes highly recommended.
He is aka the Mustang whisperer.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Lol yeah I got their cams on a good deal ah in their cams are decent I used to have a tune from them it wasn't that great I dealt with John when he was there never had a problem with him he always offered great advise but he's no longer with them in fact I had my mind set on buying a set of their stage 2 cams and he talked me out of it even though the stage 2s were more expensive said if I was planning on staying na for a while the stage 1s were best but they've been going downhill from what I've heard right about the time I got a tune from them if recommend Lito as well I've never heard a bad thing about him

I have no idea what you just said.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back