WTT 2005 Focus 34k miles, 35 MPG

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Just seeing whats out there, I get paid mileage for work so why not drive something more fun. (My 2011 is not my DD)

I have a Silver 2005 4D Focus with 34K miles. Gets 35MPG, just tuned up, waxed, and steam cleaned. There is no note on the car so a trade would be easy.

It is pretty base. Silver, 5SPD, 20% Tint, CD player. Synthetic oil used. Runs perfect. Just passed MD emissions

Looking to trade for a new edge convertible with decently low miles, or preferably a 03 Mach (With cash on my end for any trades)

I am located near Annapolis, MD. 551-655-0133

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good dd, but do you really expect someone to want to trade their new edge mustang or mach for it? Best bet is to sell it and find what ya want. Good luck though!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
With the economy and gas prices ya never know which is why I threw it up here. I've seen plenty of people do crazy stuff over the past few months because of the economy. Gives someone a chance to put some cash in their pocket and save 50% on fuel and insurance. Eventually I may go the sell route...but will try this for now.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back