X-pipe for Hookers

johnny06gt

forum member
Reaction score
I recently picked up a set of Hooker long tubes..and am trying to find an x-pipe that will slip over the collectors since they have no flanges...i have seen hookers x-pipe and i dont want to pay that much for an x-pipe....just want to know wat has worked well for u guys

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
i used a cut down offroad-h i had laying around and used 2.5" to 2.5" to mate the 2 together on a customers car...it worked great since it was basically free to him(cost him $40 for the 2 clamps) and he didnt have to buy a $300+ h pipe.

i have heard that the 3 piece pypes midpipe section work on long tubes without a flange.

johnny06gt

forum member
Reaction score
I was thinking of going that route with the h-pipe...or getting an exhaust shop to make an x-pipe for it

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
check the pypes website. they may just sell the lower portion of the full offroad h.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i had the shop cut up the existing off road x i was using and they adapted that to the headers...but i can't remember what kind of clamp they used w/o crawling under and looking. it doesn't leak.

Raven953

Reaction score
I have Hooker Supercomp L/T's with a Bassani X- Tight fit but went together with a lilltle work. Didn't want the hassle if removed them in the future, so used a 2 1/2" OD adapter from local auto parts. Worked just fine. No problems or leaks as of yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back