Xbox 360 slim and games

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently shipped out an Xbox slim from UPS and it cost be $50.

I shipped it ground from CA to TX.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And I got here in perfect shape and hasn't had one hiccup yet!!! Thanks again Nick. The packaging peanuts seemed to work perfectly!!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I recently shipped out an Xbox slim from UPS and it cost be $50.

I shipped it ground from CA to TX.

If that is the case then I am really sorry, but I have shipped mufflers that weighed close to 50 lbs in a box larger then what would be needed for this and it was no more than $40. That was using Fed Ex though, I wouldn't use UPS for anything!!

SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why shipping is so much it shouldn't be more than $30 i'd think. When making the ebay ad during the shipping part I just put in UPS ground 3-5 business days...that seemed like the cheapest option. I'll ship it however the buyer wants it though.

BTW does anyone know how to block bids/bidders? There's an arbortech3483 bidding on my 360 but he doesn't have any feedback and his account is literally a day old. I don't want to sell to him...just seems weird.

SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

forum member
Reaction score
Nevermind I googled it...fucker looked like he was inflating the bids too. It went from around $53 (with 2 days left still) from a couple people with feedback to this arbortech who raised it to $170. I'd rather make less money with a good buyer and a headache free transaction.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am watching it but not me doing the bidding!

If I came across as a jerk with questioning the shipping, my apologies, just seemed high but then I saw you are in CA so coming from CA to VA or anywhere on the East Coast could be expensive.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
If that is the case then I am really sorry, but I have shipped mufflers that weighed close to 50 lbs in a box larger then what would be needed for this and it was no more than $40. That was using Fed Ex though, I wouldn't use UPS for anything!!

Both UPS and FedEx bill on dimensional weight basis. If the box size is X by Y by Z, the minimum charge is for weight H. If your shipment doesn't weight that much, you get charged for weight H anyway. If your shipment is over that threshold, you are billed according to actual shipping weight. It can screw you, depending on box size. I deal with this stuff daily. LOL.

Good luck with the auction!

SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

forum member
Reaction score
Yea but I think a foreigner bought it. I'd know for sure except they haven't responded to messages which is pissing me off. That, the p.o. box (pretty sure I clicked no p.o. boxes when making the ad), doesn't look like he/she is using paypal (i'll only use this) and the 180 feedback is good but it's all for little stuff through businesses. Why me...seriously. All I wanted was to sell to someone that pays after auction and has a normal address. FML

What happenes if I second chance it to someone else due to everything mentioned above? I mean I care about my feedback...a lot...but not enough to lose my 360 over it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you can ask Ebay about the seller or if they fail to contact you in a reasonable time you can report it to Ebay and they will let you contact the next person in line who bid on it to see if they want to buy it....or they may let you re-list it and not charge you any additional fee's since it was not your fault it did not sell.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
If they pay with Paypal, Paypal will probably hold the funds for 2 weeks at the least.

It has happened to me a few times when selling some thing on ebay.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back