XBox Live Gamtertags

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't even access xbox live from my computer... it keeps thinking I am offline...

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Did you get all of your team through there????!
Yep. "No One Left Behind - 75G"

*spoilers below if any of you haven't played it*

One of the most satisfying achievements I've ever gotten, as ME3 will be reeallly interesting with my entire squad alive. I blew up the Collector base as well, and I told the Illusive Man to go suck a fat one.

This playthrough was on my imported character from ME1. I'm going to start a new character and do a Renegade playthrough where I save everyone but leave the Collector base intact.

Mass Effect 3 is going to be sooooooooo good.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep. "No One Left Behind - 75G"

*spoilers below if any of you haven't played it*

One of the most satisfying achievements I've ever gotten, as ME3 will be reeallly interesting with my entire squad alive. I blew up the Collector base as well, and I told the Illusive Man to go suck a fat one.

This playthrough was on my imported character from ME1. I'm going to start a new character and do a Renegade playthrough where I save everyone but leave the Collector base intact.

That is pretty much the way I did it as well. I played my ME1 guy through and saved everyone.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
XBL= MultiCamV8Fan

I wasn't able to save everyone. Lost Mordin. The ME series is one of the better ones in gaming IMO. It and Assassin's Creed have amazing stories.

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
I just started playing ME2 about a week ago, and now I'm totally addicted to this game. I skipped past the spoiler post b/c I don't want anything ruined. I'll probably have to get ME1 so I can check all of that out too, and will most definitely get ME3.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just started playing ME2 about a week ago, and now I'm totally addicted to this game. I skipped past the spoiler post b/c I don't want anything ruined. I'll probably have to get ME1 so I can check all of that out too, and will most definitely get ME3.

Do yourself a favor and STOP playing ME2 immediatly and go play ME1 through completion... then restart ME2.

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
[spoilers]

XBL= MultiCamV8Fan

I wasn't able to save everyone. Lost Mordin. The ME series is one of the better ones in gaming IMO. It and Assassin's Creed have amazing stories.

You have to bring Mordin and Tali with you for the final section.

[/spoilers]

Do yourself a favor and STOP playing ME2 immediatly and go play ME1 through completion... then restart ME2.
Depending on how far you're through the campaign of ME2, you may just want to restart the campaign after you play through ME1.

Last edited:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
added several folks... then I got tired of craining my neck between the computer and the tv and went and played a game...

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
My Xbox gamertag is: wilsonovich

Played black ops tonight for the 1st time and I pretty much suck. I'm not a big gamer...last game I played was like Quake II back in high school (I used to kick ass at that one). lol. I bought my xbox to keep me occupied over the winter.

nicky chaos

I haz a bucket.
Reaction score
Anybody play during the day? My friends usually jump on when I'm at work, so I'm always getting stuck playing with random jokers.

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Possible ME2 Spoilers

Did you get all of your team through there????!

Damn it! I just beat ME2 - Thane and Jack both died!?! I did blow up the Collector ship and told the Illusive Man he could shove it up his ass! Now, I'm going to play ME1 and go thru all of ME2 with the ME1 guy. I need to get a 250gb hard drive so I can download content for ME2...and ME1 also I guess.

I think I'm going to start on Red Dead Redemption or Medal of Honor.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back