zex nitrous

sideways

VYLENT
Reaction score
I had the same setup; 4.10s, stock internals, 5 spd manual, NO window switch, stock clutch & flywheel. First sprayed a 125 hp shot w/o a tune (just backed off 6 degrees timing), then had a Bama tune for 100 hp shot. I sprayed from 1st (had GT500 wheels and tires and UCA & LCAs so it would hook up pretty well). Sprayed a 10 lb bottle per week (on the street, not the track) for a year. Go for it, but as someone above said, get a proper tune....dyno tune not essential, but at least get Bama's 100 shot tune. That worked really well for me.
Since you're going to use a window switch, if you do end up doing a dyno tune, you may consider delaying the nitrous delivery vs the fuel delivery by a fraction of a second...on the dyno the AFR would spike to 14 before the extra fuel hit because the NOS makes it in quicker than the fuel.
Also I put in a Ford GT fuel pump, but really for a 100 shot you don't need it, and it has a drawback...its slightly shorter than a stoick fuel pump, so on long hard left cornering with less than 3/4 tank full of fuel it would suddenly falter as it didn't get fuel.
There. take the advice above and in this post, and go have fun! Nitrous is a blast. I have a GT500 now, but in terms of torque and pwer to weight, my 07 GT with a 100 shot and 4.10s seemed just as fact off the line and up to 60. HP is to top speed what Tq is to acceleration....and NOS gives you gobbs of tq!
for a street tire, im hookin up pretty good (1.81 60 fts)

and i am gettin a tune through Brenspeed, since they do all my tuning and what not

sideways

VYLENT
Reaction score
man these guys just dont quit.

"lol that DS wont last at all"

"you're gonna blow the rearend"

"i dont see the point, on a 100shot spraying 2nd-4th you're only gonna gain .2-.4"

"you arent gonna go anywhere without a tire"

stang67gt

wrench turner
Reaction score
man these guys just dont quit.

"lol that DS wont last at all"
a one-piece will add safety but not necessarily needed

"you're gonna blow the rearend"
hey we have stock 31 spline! tell em to :kma:

"i dont see the point, on a 100shot spraying 2nd-4th you're only gonna gain .2-.4"
maybe with them driving...heheh

"you arent gonna go anywhere without a tire"
until you start overpowering the tire you have don't worry about it

btw how do like the clutch...after a week lol.

sideways

VYLENT
Reaction score
btw how do like the clutch...after a week lol.
i love it. easy on the leg still. and when i get on it even a little that thing just wants to GO lol

like i told ya earlier, i'll likely be over early tomorrow and start on the wiring/mounting

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back