forum member
Reaction score
Everything is sold all except stock manifold,intake plenum,and fuel rails
Nick

Last edited:

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Also when the wife gets home tomorrow evening will have pics. AND I am a member of paypal although I haven't used it in a long time. And if you want to buy everything together I will work some with ya on the $$$

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Bottle, purple in color, bottle holder, lines, the control unit, wiring, fuel adapter thingy that goes on the fuel rails,jets nozzle and the dual purge kit from zex. I have everything that comes with the 75hp-175hp wet kit from zex. And everything from the zex dual purge kit.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Also everything is still installed on the car and will have pics of everything in working order.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Model #82034??

Everything here + Purge???
fm3035.jpg

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Yes hang on ill get a zex part number for the purge kit and also I have a electric n2o pressure gauge 2,1/4 inch I THINK is the size gauge. I can throw in for an extra 30 bucks. Like I said everything is still in the car, I can and will take pics of everything working tomorrow evening when my wife gets home.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
I also have a SOS panel with all the switchs for linelock,n2oarm,purge,and heater with 2 gauges I will be willing to sale for 75 bucks

B

Bucstang

I'm interested, but why not just use the edit button?

Last edited by a moderator:

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
I have a zex wet kit that I might be getting ready to get rid of after tomorrow. I purchased the kit in feb of this year. I will let everything including my purge kit. Asking 250 dollars. I also have a steeda CAI with the high flow elbow, kit was purchased in august of this year. I am asking 100 bucks for it. I also have the bullit steeda cmvd plates WITHOUT the n2o ports. Asking $150 for it. This was also bought in august. Reason why I am getting rid of my stuff is because if everything works out I will have a edelbrock charger comning from Brenspeed. PM me if yall are interested. I am pricing to move with no BS. Xmas is comning up and I need to get some cash for the wife lol. I am in 25621 WV. I can only ship UPS because they are 1 hour closer to me than fedex.
Does the steeda cai come with a tuner?

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry bro deletes and my SOS gauge panel is sold to "351inside". Paypal already been completed. Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back