forum member
Reaction score
Update0012-1.jpg
Here's mine but I haven't used it yet.

Last edited:

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys.. I installed mine and now I'm stuck on the wiring side I want to trigger the zex with a button. No TPS trigger... I believe some of you have done this.. I know I posted this in another thread But haven't gotten any response.. So I do apologize

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
So I contacted Zex today... after being on hold for an hour.. it turns out the max voltage the zex box can take on that trigger line (white wire) is 5 volts... he gave no other option.. but then I told him that If I got a voltage regulator and lowered a 12v signal to 4-5 volts if that would work... he said ya... I could have swore that some of you guys had been running a button on zex systems becasue of it acting up with the throttle by wire???:popcorneat::popcorneat:

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm surprized no one has chimed in.. anyway i wired it up to a button.. works good..went from the 75 shot to the 125 in just three passes..lol

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
how much did you pick up on the 75 shot?
can't say for sure.. I've never ran the car stock.. there were only two runs done with the 75 shot.. first was a 13.0 at 105.. i don't remember the second one... I'm not home to see the time slips..

the car has 87 octane tune, 91 used. bassani catted x, magnaflow muffs.and..thats it.. even with the stock paper filter.. best pass was 12.5 at I think 111 or 114.. ohh and skinny nitto drs 245.17s

Bubbamax

forum member
Reaction score
At 75 hp you should be okay with the stock plugs. Anything higher it would be nice to have some colder plugs.

black05stxjt

forum member
Reaction score
good to know bubba, as i just installed a nitrous express kit on my car and im going to spray a 75 shot until i get ht0s and a tune then maybe go 125 or 150 with a boost a pump

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back