Zex Wet System #82034 for '05-'10 GT, Purge Kit

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Zex Wet Kit #82034. It's in very good shape, and it works perfectly. I ran a 12.4@112 with a 100 shot. It's missing the "powerpoint" switch, but has the aircraft style switch w/safety cover. It also has a fuse holder, and a $45 nitrous pressure gauge, neither of which come with the kit. $550 new is the best price that I've seen. I'll sell it for $360, free shipping. I'm also selling a Zex purge kit, #82010. $110 new, will sell for $75, free shipping I also have a traction control window switch and bottle heater for sale on another thread. If you buy multiple items, I could give you a package deal. SOLD!

71iqnp.jpg

akwjeu.jpg

SOLD!

Last edited:

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, it has them. I could go $450 total for these two together instead of $470. If by "everything" you mean the window switch and bottle heater also, from the other thread, it would have been $660 total priced individually, but I'll go $600 even for all of it, free shipping.

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take everything, window switch, heater, purge, everything for 600 bucks

OK, I got your PM, but I've PM'd you twice now, and after I hit "submit", it doesn't show in my "Sent Items" that I sent it, so are you getting it? Is there something in your settings blocking PM's? I'll just respond here on the thread. You can send a check and I'll ship it when the check clears. You can send a USPS money order and I'll ship it when the money order arrives. Or you can pay by Paypal, which would be the fastest. Let me know. Thanks.

Darin

Last edited:

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
Rangerj, are you there? I haven't heard back from you. Do you still want the nitrous setup? I can only wait so long to hear back from you before I put it back up for sale.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back