How are Zex Nirous systems holding up these days?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I've run about 10 bottles through my girl on the Zex kit. Seems to work great. Car has 140K+ on her. I ran 12.6 @109 off the bottle and never got a good time with the bottle. I've run both 75 and 100 shots. I'd like to say I only used those bottles at the track but... lol. It's just to much fun to watch little vette guys get their hearts broke on the street.

Last edited:

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Can you post a pic? I wired all my stuff. I think I might still have a diagram if you need it.

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Can you post a pic? I wired all my stuff. I think I might still have a diagram if you need it.

I looked at the wiring diagram on nitrous outlets website for their 3V plate systems and it shows a ground coming from that location so I'm 99% sure it's a ground.

But thanks for the offer. Now the only thing I have left to figure out is on the NOS bottle heater. There is a huge relay box that has a 12V cable connector coming out of it. It's only a foot long so no way in hell it reaches the engine battery from the trunk, LOL.

So I got to figure out if I have to solder a wire to it and run that under the car to the battery or if there is something in the trunk I'm supposed to connect that to.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back