Death of my 06 GT

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
This morning as I was cruising along at 50 mph minding my own business a girl in an 05 Mustang v6 decided to ram into the side of my Stang. She was making a left turn and T boned me right in front of a cop that was speed trapping. She must have been playing on her phone or something because I don't see how she didn't see me coming. I am pretty sure this won't buff out and it's totaled.
wreck022_zps6e52494d.jpg

wreck021_zps5438b031.jpg

wreck014_zps1e3c8a0c.jpg

wreck008_zps731773bb.jpg

wreck001_zpsc3126b62.jpg

Xile

forum member
Reaction score
I see the problem, your car was so shiny and clean she got mesmerized by its good looks and wanted hers to look the exact same way. This is also know as target fixation. End of story.

On a serious note, sorry about this, luckily no one was hurt im guessing? Time for a 13 5.0!!!!!!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I see the problem, your car was so shiny and clean she got mesmerized by its good looks and wanted hers to look the exact same way. This is also know as target fixation. End of story.

On a serious note, sorry about this, luckily no one was hurt im guessing? Time for a 13 5.0!!!!!!

LMAO! I don't think I can afford a 13 5.0 but I am already looking at a replacement. We were both able to walk away without a scratch. Hers is totaled as well.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's bad man. You trying to go for the cambered look? Glad you're alright.

But I want those wheels! You cannot find those anywhere.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man, that must've shook the ol head up a little. Glad your ok though
Thanks! It definitely shook the head up, it is pounding right now.
DAMN! Glad your alright
Thanks!
I smell 5.0
Probably gonna be out of my budget sadly.
Man that sucks !!! Glad you were able to walk away..
Thanks, me too!
Ouch, partner. Sorry to hear that one.
Me too man, it ruined my day for sure.
Damn, that's bad man. You trying to go for the cambered look? Glad you're alright.

But I want those wheels! You cannot find those anywhere.
Thanks! I loved the wheels and sadly both drivers side wheels are ruined.
I was thinking the same thing!

Glad you're ok man.
Thanks man!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Glad you are good man. I think about this everytime I get on the road, every kid I see pass me by, they are looking in their laps texting, makes me so mad, but the younger generation just can't stop with the phone crap, sad so many lose their lives over such ignorance.Hope all works out for you to get another ride, you are fine, so really all that matters!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing a little JB weld can't fix. :crazy:
That's what I was thinking.
that sux! glad you're ok tho
Thanks! It seems like the more time that passes the worse I feel.
Hope it all works out for you.
Thanks!
Glad you are good man. I think about this everytime I get on the road, every kid I see pass me by, they are looking in their laps texting, makes me so mad, but the younger generation just can't stop with the phone crap, sad so many lose their lives over such ignorance.Hope all works out for you to get another ride, you are fine, so really all that matters!

Thanks man! I I think I might be hurt more than I first thought. After I have relaxed at home all day I am hurting pretty bad now. I am going to have to go to the hospital to get checked out.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Jeez, that is sad to look at. I am sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon in a new ride.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back