2006 gt ecu

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
through autozone you can get a remaned unit for less then 400 OTD, i just did it.
Went there last night. Only choice was sending mine in to get repaired for $320. They didn't have any remanned units available.

I found a place that repairs them for $150. Going to try one more thing tonight before commiting to the bad ECU.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Went there last night. Only choice was sending mine in to get repaired for $320. They didn't have any remanned units available.

I found a place that repairs them for $150. Going to try one more thing tonight before commiting to the bad ECU.

yeah i did the same but they sent me a different pcm, same model number but different s/n on the box (took pics of the numbers before i sent it out)

150 is not bad at all. i feel jewed right now.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
The guy behind the counter said the last time they sent out a computer it took a month to get it back. That didn't boost my confidence.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
I found a company that has one for $300. For another $100 they'll send programmed keys with it. I'm going to just send it to that place I found that'll repair it for $150. My coworker has a hook up with UPS so shipping won't cost me anything. And there are worse cars to daily drive than a mystichrome cobra while waiting.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back