2010+ sideskirts on a 2005 Pix inside.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
I've gotten a few request for pictures of the side-skirts so here it goes.
I did have to modify the skirts towards the fender area in order for them to fit properly. I do still have a small gap due to the 05 fenders having a different form than 2010, which I'll point out in one of the shots.

side4-1.jpg

side1-1.jpg

side3-1.jpg

side2-1.jpg

side5-1.jpg

side6-1.jpg

side7-1.jpg

And also I vinyl wrapped the 2010 side side-view mirrors gloss black.
side8-1.jpg

DSC06696-1-1.jpg

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone :thumb:

Yes, Those are the ones. I think there's minor changes between the 2010 and 2011's something about rear spats but not certain at this time.

Now you can mount the Roush side splitters!
I gave it a thought at one point. The Roush Splitter should mount fairly easily with the newer side skirts, I was thinking GT500 rear bumper, side splitters and the boss front splitter,
but then again I just don't want to over do it.
The GT500 rear bumper is a must do at this point since it would compliment the skirts and chin.

Yes those would be the ones

By the way thanks WOT! How big is the gap? less than 1/4 or more?

NP:) I really would have to measure it to give you an exact figure, I'll try to do so later tonight if I find my micrometer.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Looks good. I was trying to decide what to do on my stock side skirts, I think I may have to try this. I would also like to wrap them in faux carbon fiber.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Yes those would be the ones

By the way thanks WOT! How big is the gap? less than 1/4 or more?

Just a bit over 1/4th of an inch. I was examining the side-skirts again this morning and it looks like I might be able to close up the gap a bit more, but unfortunately I think it will never be perfect because of the differences between fenders. It really is unnoticeable unless I point it out.

Looks good. I was trying to decide what to do on my stock side skirts, I think I may have to try this. I would also like to wrap them in faux carbon fiber.

Go for it and post pix would love to see what that looks like.

Looks good , i love those bbs rk plasma

wheels too.

Thanks, I would love a set of Plama's but everyone of them that I have seen has flaked and needed to be refinished after a few years.
The wheels look pretty bright because of the lighting. The color IIRC is Hyper silver.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Just a bit over 1/4th of an inch. I was examining the side-skirts again this morning and it looks like I might be able to close up the gap a bit more, but unfortunately I think it will never be perfect because of the differences between fenders. It really is unnoticeable unless I point it out.

Go for it and post pix would love to see what that looks like.

Thanks, I would love a set of Plama's but everyone of them that I have seen has flaked and needed to be refinished after a few years.
The wheels look pretty bright because of the lighting. The color IIRC is Hyper silver.

Great thanks didnt look like that big of a gap but i couldnt really tell.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man, the GT500 diffuser, front splitter and side skirts would tie everything in so friggin well on your car! I personally think it would look outstanding!

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
what needed to be modified on the side skirts to get them to fit? im about to replace mine and i would love a different look...

could you do a write up?

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Looks good......on a side note.....someone on another forum asked if the 2013 front end conversion would bolt up to a 05-09. I say no,what do y'all think since the new skirts fit on the 05-09?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Looks good......on a side note.....someone on another forum asked if the 2013 front end conversion would bolt up to a 05-09. I say no,what do y'all think since the new skirts fit on the 05-09?
No. I mean, no different than what's needed to run the '10-12 stuff on an '05-09. The fenders don't line up. I'm sure it'll all bolt up for the most part, but none of it lines up.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back