Another MT-82 goes bust at 4k miles

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
maybe I got lucky with my 11 GT, of course that could all change my mileage is so low but we'll see. I have just under 800 miles on my left over 11 I bought beginning of May and it shifts smooth (is a bit notchy in the morning) and it is very quiet it as well

rodmoe

Reaction score
If you want a fun drive as a daily driver get a Auto and get a tune for it to get the shifting the way you like it. You can always pick up a cheap mazda to flog on till you get the hang of a stick and ford gets it as good as its going to get and the aftermarket has time to get caught up on options in case ford cant get it fixed. I have a MT82 in mine and it is a lot of shifting to go get bread and milk :) I fell in love with the Brembo package and it only had one option for the tranny so i had only one cost effective choice :) my MT82 only has 1200 miles on so i can say how its going to hold up it was typical in cold weather as any car i have had (stiff till warmed up) But it is fun to drive and does require you to drive it not just ride in it. So based on that i guess i am not really much help for you but i would test drive them both and then drive them some more to see if you like all the extra a stick makes you do. Either way its still just a mustang and always will be LOL ;) they are fun to drive and own...
What color are you thinking ?

OP how is the man/auto conversion going ?

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't waste any tuition money, I don't have rich parents, I'm not expecting to make 6 figures right outta school, and I plan on making the payments the same way I've been making payments on my charger since I graduated high school. I just wanted help making a decision but seeing as only about two people had anything to say that was on topic I'm still not sure. Anyone else have any relevant or helpful advice I can use?
Yeah don't clog up the thread, you want the car get the car, if you're not sure then go buy a fiesta or something. end

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back