AnotherS197GT's Coyote Swap: The Valve Dropper Special

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
I have a stock one for free or a new cj one for what I paid. I'm in west Orlando if you want to drive over

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
I have a stock one for free or a new cj one for what I paid. I'm in west Orlando if you want to drive over

I appreciate the offer, but I've already ordered up the CJ from AM. The overnight was $40 and I'd probably spend that in gas coming to get it.

I also decided to do an EVAP delete to try and clean up some of the lines under the car.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Got the wiring loomed up, fuel system is finished, EVAP deleted, and the pulse ring is here. We need to make a bracket for the PS reservoir, but the car should be running in a few hours.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
What are you running for an exhaust - truck headers, stock 5.0 Mustang H, which cat back?

Excited to hear it run, hope you've got a potato cam handy.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Took it out, did some logging, and had a big grin on my face the whole time. Didn't get on it too hard because I'm not sure if the tune is totally safe. I'm sure it is since it is just an FRPP control pack tune, but better safe than sorry. AFR looked good, but I need a second (better) opinion. The AC and reverse lights need to be done tomorrow, the exhaust is getting changed to GTBs because it's so loud. We also need to make sure the speed sensor is working right since its reading way high, despite having the correct gear ratio and tire size. We might have fried it earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2jypLzsaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmaqBjOZVEo

Last edited:

travelers

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it running and next sorting out the little things. Then some fun.....

How does it feel compared to a 3v?

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it running and next sorting out the little things. Then some fun.....

How does it feel compared to a 3v?

So much better. It almost doesn't feel fast because of how smooth it is, but it revs quickly and I'm doing 100+before I know it.

AC works now. Just small things to finish up.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Time to choose my badges. I have Mustang badges here and F150 on the way. F150 would be great because it's a truck engine, but I like the Mustang better.

28914639431_964fec37a9_c.jpg

28885758212_209415f32b_c.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno. Your volt gauge looks to be. 02 volts low. Tear it apart and try again

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back