anyone doing a beachbody program? P90X, Turbofire, etc.

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just started doing Turbofire a few weeks ago and I was just wondering if anyone else out there is doing any of the beachbody workouts?

So far, Turbofire has been going great for me :) If your not familiar, Turbofire is intense cardio training. Anyone on here doing P90X? I was debating between P90x and Turbofire, but I thought the cardio workouts would be more fun. Any success stories?

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
I've done P90X before, and going to start again tomorrow. I prefer weight training over Cardio, that's why I went with P90X. The workouts remind me of Army basic training workouts - except for the Yoga and lack of running.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
P90X. Just started. Fuck me....sideways. I think I'd rather go back to heavy weightlifting. :thud:

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a coach for beachbody now. She lost 4 inches off her waist and she looks great. She is the one that got me started with turbofire. I did her website for her so she sent me the turbofire complete kit :)

has anyone ever tried the shakeology drinks? I'm gonna get some samples from her and try those out next.

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
see I'm the opposite...I prefer cardio, so that's why I went with turbofire. I love it! I've been lifting my small weights on the side after my workouts and doing some running too. Can't wait to see some results!

I've done P90X before, and going to start again tomorrow. I prefer weight training over Cardio, that's why I went with P90X. The workouts remind me of Army basic training workouts - except for the Yoga and lack of running.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
P90X. Just started. Fuck me....sideways. I think I'd rather go back to heavy weightlifting. :thud:

I just started p90x again after 4 rounds, and about 3 months off. Chest and Back, had me throwing up by the middle, the next day Plyo was going to give me a heart attack. From last year till about June, I went from 270 to 195.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This guy does insanity in a little corner of my gym. We laugh at him.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Insanity, p90, and the such are good only if you have a certified... I mean real certified... like Gold Club Colorado, Cooper Institute, Dallas... not that other shit.. b/c all the intensity, and good will is NOT WORTH A DAMN if you arent doing it kinesiologically sound. Injury... then you are out for months... maybe more... paint, bad ijured pain/inflamation... then cant, or isnt fun/productive to work out.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Insanity, p90, and the such are good only if you have a certified... I mean real certified... like Gold Club Colorado, Cooper Institute, Dallas... not that other shit.. b/c all the intensity, and good will is NOT WORTH A DAMN if you arent doing it kinesiologically sound. Injury... then you are out for months... maybe more... paint, bad ijured pain/inflamation... then cant, or isnt fun/productive to work out.

What do you mean? I am curious because I have been considering something like P90X.

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
yeah... what do u mean? I don't see why your saying p90x is so bad when I know people personally who have done it and have seen good results.

IE get a good trainer or wish you did get a good trainer.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I shredded 60lbs in 3 months on P90x. It's real if you follow the exercise AND the diet. Total body transformation. Now I just heavy lift for mass and run for cardio.

Good luck. The first week is THE WORST because of the way the carbs and protein are manipulated in your diet. Your mood will change, but you will acclimate. Stick with it and you WILL see the results.

PM or post if you need anything.:highfive:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bullshit.

THINK about some of the people doing these workouts... not alot of formal movement training... alot of sheering on the tendons... very easily to get injured.

example... biking... if you do alot of miles... and dont keep your knees close to the frame... you will do MUCH more damage than if youd run only uphill on concrete.

Kinese is key.

Jackwagon...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back