anyone doing a beachbody program? P90X, Turbofire, etc.

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Crossfit is a bit intense sometimes lol thank god for their switch out method. Incase you don't have something you can switch out for something " like " that workout. But yeah, it shows how infit you really are lol

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Whoever said P90X lacks cardio needs to try PlyoX again. Every time I do plyo I think of that post and I want to fight whoever posted that.

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
let the anger fuel the fire! then u will just workout twice as hard right

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Bringing this back up
I do cross fit 3 times a week I dropped 45 lbs quick.
However, my diet for the last month has been horrid, so I have gained 14lbs back and a 1/2" at the waist. Time to get back to eating right and adding in my running.

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Bringing this back up
I do cross fit 3 times a week I dropped 45 lbs quick.
However, my diet for the last month has been horrid, so I have gained 14lbs back and a 1/2" at the waist. Time to get back to eating right and adding in my running.

I effin hate that!!! I bust my ass for a couple months, drop about 30+ lbs...1 month of eatting a bit shitty ( or drinking ) and BAM some weight back on !!!:rant:

LiLKIM

forum member
Reaction score
I wanna do P90X after I complete my Turbofire. I'm purchasing it through my friends website. Shes a coach for Beachbody

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Nachos and Budwiser baby ;)

I've been trying this month after month but with no positive results. I even tried going to light beers but nothing. Anyone have somemore tips on this program? Maybe I'm just not doing it enough.

On another note I took a different job assignment two months ago. I now eat more but have a structured eating schedule and just that change and I lost about 13 lbs. Sucks that I have to go back to my old work/eating schedule tomorrow. Is it worth trying one of these programs if you can't stick to the diet changes?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I've been trying this month after month but with no positive results. I even tried going to light beers but nothing. Anyone have somemore tips on this program? Maybe I'm just not doing it enough.

On another note I took a different job assignment two months ago. I now eat more but have a structured eating schedule and just that change and I lost about 13 lbs. Sucks that I have to go back to my old work/eating schedule tomorrow. Is it worth trying one of these programs if you can't stick to the diet changes?

First of all, I am no expert. But, doing the workout without the diet will still help. Heck, any exercise is better than being sedentary. Will you be all ripped up like Tony? More than likely not but you will still feel ten times better and get a good workout. I will admit that my eating habits are not the greatest but I can tell a huge difference(in my physical appearance as well as how I feel) when I workout.

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I effin hate that!!! I bust my ass for a couple months, drop about 30+ lbs...1 month of eatting a bit shitty ( or drinking ) and BAM some weight back on !!!:rant:

Which Crossfit box do you go to? I go to Crossfit Threshold and I have been doing it for two years and I go 6 times a week( yes I have issues,lol!!)
Gotta love those burpees!!!!:thumb:

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
The most weight I've ever lost was from cycling. So I prefer that with some basic lifting to help with the upper body (reps not weight). I ate so-so (we would go to zaxbys after a day of mountain biking), but I watched my portions. Went from about 230 to 180 in a span of 6 months. Got very lean/defined but not much more mass.

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody done Insanity? I've done P90X several times, but I like the idea of more cardio and no equipment - only body weight.

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Which Crossfit box do you go to? I go to Crossfit Threshold and I have been doing it for two years and I go 6 times a week( yes I have issues,lol!!)
Gotta love those burpees!!!!:thumb:

I was doing it with a friend of mine locally who has a lot of the weights/tools to do the work outs. But I went to the one in coral springs, I believe it's Hardcore West

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I was doing it with a friend of mine locally who has a lot of the weights/tools to do the work outs. But I went to the one in coral springs, I believe it's Hardcore West

Damn, way up North, yeah once you learn the proper techniques you can do the stuff at home, I really like the whole group thing, it's different when you have a someone to kind of compete with.

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Damn, way up North, yeah once you learn the proper techniques you can do the stuff at home, I really like the whole group thing, it's different when you have a someone to kind of compete with.

Oh yeah i agree completely!!! But funds for the training/class's gets a bit expensive and right now i'm trying to save for some things lol Makes it a bit harder.. but your completely right!!! I got my first pukie the clown shirt!!! was stoked! lol

Back