Best Wax

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Not a fan of zaino, its like the bose of car care lol. It's a good product, but it's more hype, plenty of other products out there giving much better results, less expensive.

This is also coming from a guy who just bought zymol vintage, but for a synthetic like zaino, meh. Give me blackfire or chemical guys jet seal.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Not a fan of zaino, its like the bose of car care lol. It's a good product, but it's more hype, plenty of other products out there giving much better results, less expensive.

This is also coming from a guy who just bought zymol vintage, but for a synthetic like zaino, meh. Give me blackfire or chemical guys jet seal.

I'm a firm believer in Blackfire Wet Diamond. I've only tired Zanio Z2 with the ZFX kit and I have to say, I loved it so far. I don't know if it will hold up as long as the BFWD, but it was super easy to use and came out looking just as good, with a little bit less hand polishing involved than what the BFWD takes. And it's really not that expensive. Actually, I think it's cheaper than the BFWD isn't it??

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in Blackfire Wet Diamond. I've only tired Zanio Z2 with the ZFX kit and I have to say, I loved it so far. I don't know if it will hold up as long as the BFWD, but it was super easy to use and came out looking just as good, with a little bit less hand polishing involved than what the BFWD takes. And it's really not that expensive. Actually, I think it's cheaper than the BFWD isn't it??

less expensive, but you also get less product.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
i love my cheap ass nano wax!
026.jpg

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Blackfire Wet Diamond is $25 for 16oz

Zanio Z2 is $14 for 8oz

Yep, you're right.

do not forget about ZFX and ZAIO, which are needed for first applications.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
no picture on the internet can show off how a wax/sealant appears truly.

I posted 10 pictures on autopia, and said they were different waxes, and people all oo'd and aww'd.

The pictures were all of the same finish. Non-waxed/sealed car, just polished.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
no picture on the internet can show off how a wax/sealant appears truly.

I couldn't agree with you more about this. My car desperately needs a full detail. I've just been slacking with renovating my house, etc but people still think it's perfectly clean and freshly detailed when I post pictures. :evillaugh:

Scord

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in Blackfire Wet Diamond.

+ ( PLUSS ) 100,100,100,100 ( ONE HUNDRED TRILLION, ONE HUNDRED BILLION, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED )

Thanks to DKS I have started to use Blackfire Wet Diamond... and I will

Never…

Ever…

Fucking stop using this shit.

Ever.

Its worse then crack cocaine. Shit looks amazing on cars.
:partysmilie:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back