BMR Tech's S550 Mustang Build: Street/Strip

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not bad for the 4th pass the car has ever made! (first 3 being stock)

LOL

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well, in the interest of not oiling down tracks.....I have decided to do a quick engine upgrade.

The car is making so much power right now with the VMP Gen II....I am really nervous about trying to push OEM parts so far.

That said, I will likely be throwing a new shortblock in that consists of an FRPP Engine Block, Mahle Pistons, Manley Rods and a new stock Crank.

I may use the stock stuff (pistons/rods/crank) for a project side build, high RPM N/A type deal.
wink.gif

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Well, in the interest of not oiling down tracks.....I have decided to do a quick engine upgrade.

The car is making so much power right now with the VMP Gen II....I am really nervous about trying to push OEM parts so far.

That said, I will likely be throwing a new shortblock in that consists of an FRPP Engine Block, Mahle Pistons, Manley Rods and a new stock Crank.

I may use the stock stuff (pistons/rods/crank) for a project side build, high RPM N/A type deal.
wink.gif
Oh come one Kelly. Everyone on the 6G board knows that the S550 Coyote is safe up to 1000hp.:roflmao:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Damn Kelly, that was pretty uneventful for a 10 flat. Like walkin the dog. Sweet. Is that on the stock converter?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back