brand new turbosmart eboost2 boost controller cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
The paypal case is closed he never responded to them or me I'll have my money is 7 days now that this is over I'll speak my mind more openly. I know things happen but he took my money with no problem it literally takes no time at all to deliver a box with a boost controller and I now have 0 respect for this person he frequently lied to us and betrayed my trust and patience. I did want to thank you all for your help this is why I love this board because we're not all just enthusiasts we're like a family on here and it means a lot to have all of your support when things like this happen.

Thanks for everything guy's I owe you one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The paypal case is closed he never responded to them or me I'll have my money is 7 days now that this is over I'll speak my mind more openly. I know things happen but he took my money with no problem it literally takes no time at all to deliver a box with a boost controller and I now have 0 respect for this person he frequently lied to us and betrayed my trust and patience. I did want to thank you all for your help this is why I love this board because we're not all just enthusiasts we're like a family on here and it means a lot to have all of your support when things like this happen.

Thanks for everything guy's I owe you one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Is paypal going to give you a refund, then debit probers bank account that is tied to his paypal, or is this contingent on if prober has any money in his paypal account? If the latter, then you may be owed money, but not actually get it. Can you be more specific if you have the info?

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Is paypal going to give you a refund, then debit probers bank account that is tied to his paypal, or is this contingent on if prober has any money in his paypal account? If the latter, then you may be owed money, but not actually get it. Can you be more specific if you have the info?

May have to follow up with CC company
Scammer pulls money out of account and paypal gives you nothing, or the litle bit that is left in the account.

Ask me how I know

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score

Paypal will refund him regardless of whether Prober has any money or not. That's what the Paypal fees are for. They ensure you get your money back in a case like this. Numerous times I've had Paypal refund me my money when the asshat on the other end closed up shop and had nothing left.

I think it's time for the Ban hammer. There should be zero tolerance for behavior like this.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Paypal will refund him regardless of whether Prober has any money or not. That's what the Paypal fees are for. They ensure you get your money back in a case like this. Numerous times I've had Paypal refund me my money when the asshat on the other end closed up shop and had nothing left.

I think it's time for the Ban hammer. There should be zero tolerance for behavior like this.

Hmm
looks Like I need to make a call to paypal
This happened in 2009 and all i got was 5 cents of my $250.00

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Makdaddy, still waiting on MY boost controller

:)

Dillion contact me if you want a new one. I'll give you a smokin deal for your troubles dude.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Hmm
looks Like I need to make a call to paypal
This happened in 2009 and all i got was 5 cents of my $250.00

Their policies and customer service has changed a lot since then, I kind of doubt you'll get anything from that transaction now, but from now on, you should be safely covered for the full amount if the fees were added.

Oh, and is this thing still for sale?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dillon,

You have conducted yourself like a true gentleman throughout. Kudos to you, Sir.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
N/A cars have gone 10.4 on the footbrake. You don't need none of my FUD. lmfao

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Well if that's the case people been lot's faster! 1.39, on stock suspension! You REALLY don't need it now lol

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Makdaddy, still waiting on MY boost controller

:)

Dillion contact me if you want a new one. I'll give you a smokin deal for your troubles dude.

HAHA I sold out within 2 Hours of the mega sale
Your Shits in the mail

Their policies and customer service has changed a lot since then, I kind of doubt you'll get anything from that transaction now, but from now on, you should be safely covered for the full amount if the fees were added.

Oh, and is this thing still for sale?

Yea I called
Thats the deal Old Poilicy So Im Screwed. SIGH
But I have them Looking for the scum bag to see if he opened another account
They said if he does they can try to recoup from that
Im not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back