brand new turbosmart eboost2 boost controller cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Oh rasmus. What animal may sacrifice to appease you?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look at his avatar and you tell me……

Probercr93, use your one post per day wisely, if you even care about your reputation anymore. Doesn't seem like you do. And its only going to get worse from here. Better man up before its too late.

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
^^^

Time for the home address and home phone, along with family phones to let them know what he is doing in life.

His family probably already knows he's like this. They have had to live with it for his whole life, no need to remind them imo.

I still think he's waiting for a part to show up.

Dillon, I'm sure you already know this but I'll mention it anyway. If paypal doesn't do you right then call the cc and let them handle it. I've been in a similar situation and paypal really dragged the whole thing out.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
His family probably already knows he's like this. They have had to live with it for his whole life, no need to remind them imo.

I still think he's waiting for a part to show up.

Dillon, I'm sure you already know this but I'll mention it anyway. If paypal doesn't do you right then call the cc and let them handle it. I've been in a similar situation and paypal really dragged the whole thing out.

True, but after looking at his FB.

Everything he has said here is a lie!

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
The only reason I did a paypal dispute was in order to let Lee clear his name and make it right. Obviously my kindness was taken for granted

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So is this how one supplements their income? Selling the same part multiple times........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back