cheap....

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
what would the cheapest/lightest rims i could get and put 275's all around on my car

any ideas im talking sub 100's if possible im going to finally get some tires and i need to figure out what rims i want to use and my only condition is that they are 18's and that they will fit a 275 front/rear beyonde that i do not care about what they look like any ideas on what to get

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Not too sure on the weights, but a friend here in the valley's got Konig beyond wheels for 650 in good condition. i can tell him to send you some pics if you want.

If shipping wouldn't be such a fucker, DusterRTs wed sports would be bad ass, and MarkSti's wheels are a steal too, but once again shipping would bend you over..

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
tirerack closeout $109 22lbs for an 18X8
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=F188451145ADC&wheelMake=Sport+Tuning&wheelModel=Flight&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FAnthracite+Accent&showRear=no&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+GT&autoYear=2007&autoModClar=Coupe&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Price

sporttun_flight_mfaa_ci3_l.jpg

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Not too sure on the weights, but a friend here in the valley's got Konig beyond wheels for 650 in good condition. i can tell him to send you some pics if you want.

If shipping wouldn't be such a fucker, DusterRTs wed sports would be bad ass, and MarkSti's wheels are a steal too, but once again shipping would bend you over..

send me some pics

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
an 18x8 wouldn't hold a 275 would it

no, it wouldn't . what brakes are you running? if stock then look at the enkei rfpf1 it's a 17x9.5 at 17 lbs you can get them for $225 or so

Reaction score
Your best bet is to find something used if you are trying to get as low of a price possible. Sub $100 isn't even going to buy you a new wheel made from old Chinese boat anchors . Ebay, craigslist, racingjunk.com, classifieds, etc.

Here's a pretty sweet deal on ebay right now. Unfortunately they are 17s or I'd keep my mouth shut and pick them up myself, but excellent pick up for someone just getting into auto-x

Enkie nt-03+m

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
no, it wouldn't . what brakes are you running? if stock then look at the enkei rfpf1 it's a 17x9.5 at 17 lbs you can get them for $225 or so

i am running stock brakes and im not going to change them

im wanting to get 18's because i talked to http://www.jbracingtires.net/index.htm

and they say they have a better selection of 18's because less ppl are using 17's

i really want some thing bigger on the front than a 275 but i want to be able to rotate them and i think the bigest i can get is 275 but i may be wrong

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
i am running stock brakes and im not going to change them

im wanting to get 18's because i talked to http://www.jbracingtires.net/index.htm

and they say they have a better selection of 18's because less ppl are using 17's

i really want some thing bigger on the front than a 275 but i want to be able to rotate them and i think the bigest i can get is 275 but i may be wrong

IIRC, the konig wheels are staggered... I'm checking right now on what size they are. Were you looking for same size all around?

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
IIRC, the konig wheels are staggered... I'm checking right now on what size they are. Were you looking for same size all around?

i just want to get the largest tires i can all around but i want them to all be the same size so i can rotate them

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
I have the TR motorsports wheels

18 by 9.5 weigh in at 19#'s each

Keep in mind they are 9.5's..not 8.0 or 9.0 like others

The wheels i have come with kick butt NEW RS3 285 tires mounted.

But they aren't that cheap, in the area of $1400 WITH the tires(tires run $1050 alone)

Thanks

BTW cheap wheels/light wheels the NT03s are good or rpf1s..Steeda has some, but they aren't that light(starting at 23 lbs)

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
im really less worried about the weight that is my second factor to what rim i get. the main thing i want is wide as hell. the smallest i want to run is a 275 but i would love to knwo how to get a 295 on the front cuz i dont knwo what backspaceing or off set i need. rims confuse me and i just want some stright anwsers about what i would want or specific rims i could do this with

marksti

forum member
Reaction score
im really less worried about the weight that is my second factor to what rim i get. the main thing i want is wide as hell. the smallest i want to run is a 275 but i would love to knwo how to get a 295 on the front cuz i dont knwo what backspaceing or off set i need. rims confuse me and i just want some stright anwsers about what i would want or specific rims i could do this with

If you want a 295 then you may need a 10inch wide wheel

A 9.5 will support up to a 285...even a 295 Hoosier

Most people are happy with a real sticky 275s like nto1s or r888 etc etc..285 are wider, but there are few 285/295 tires to choose from IMHO.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back