Dallas area call out

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
i text you....i didnt realize you wanted to do this at the track...i would need to get tires before we did that cuz im a 13.1-13.2 on street tire

05xgt

Reaction score
If you ever decide to come on down to H-town PM me. Would be more than happy to oblige you at your choice of tracks. We have three here all within 30-40 mins of each other. Gotta tell you though, most of us only roll 1320 from the hole. Anything after that is a waste of time and money, unless you want to play with ricers, or Gaymaros. They for some reason love that 40-60 roll shit.

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
If you ever decide to come on down to H-town PM me. Would be more than happy to oblige you at your choice of tracks. We have three here all within 30-40 mins of each other. Gotta tell you though, most of us only roll 1320 from the hole. Anything after that is a waste of time and money, unless you want to play with ricers, or Gaymaros. They for some reason love that 40-60 roll shit.

why in the hell would i go to a shit hole like Houston? i will stick to the DFW

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
fixed.

And Shit is real in Houston Bubba. Roll racing is gay. Fuck I'll run you too. With street tires hoe.

Roll racing is gay huh..yeah I'd much rather go to the hood or mexiville and do dig races that sounds slot more fun

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
You're calling Houston mexiville but live in Dallas? You're a dumb motherfucker. And you're scared of digs apparently.

05xgt

Reaction score
why in the hell would i go to a shit hole like Houston? i will stick to the DFW
Apparently you're just another Keyboard "RAMBO" who lets his ASS write checks that his MOUTH can't, or rather is "SCARED" to cash. Now........if you were any kind of real Man......or Boy with a pair [may be a dyke incognito].......and had any REAL intelligence not only would you back up your self proclaimed call to fame, but you would know that a REAL racer will go anywhere, anytime. Good luck to you......Torreto. I have better things to do than waste time responding to B.S. Have a nice day, and if you ever grow a pair let us know. Oh yeah............NO Checks, bring CASH.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Apparently you're just another Keyboard "RAMBO" who lets his ASS write checks that his MOUTH can't, or rather is "SCARED" to cash. Now........if you were any kind of real Man......or Boy with a pair [may be a dyke incognito].......and had any REAL intelligence not only would you back up your self proclaimed call to fame, but you would know that a REAL racer will go anywhere, anytime. Good luck to you......Torreto. I have better things to do than waste time responding to B.S. Have a nice day, and if you ever grow a pair let us know. Oh yeah............NO Checks, bring CASH.
:LMAO: That is funny shit right there.

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
You're calling Houston mexiville but live in Dallas? You're a dumb motherfucker. And you're scared of digs apparently.

houston is the fucking arm pit of texas...and shut the fuck up im am pretty sure this thread is called " DALLAS AREA CALL OUT" im not going anywhere if there is a guy that will race me ON THE STREET that lives here then cool...tell you what whoever i run i will give them there race if they give me mine which is 45-120+

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
You're a . If houston is the arm pit then your mouth is the sperm bank.

hahaha that was pretty good....you fucking guys crack me up...if anyone is talking shit its yall....im am not drivng to houston to race some car that is making 500hp ive made my call out clear so if your not in the dallas are then plz get the fuck out of my thread...besides ive already ran a built S197 and posted the VID what more do I need to do?

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
hahaha that was pretty good....you fucking guys crack me up...if anyone is talking shit its yall....im am not drivng to houston to race some car that is making 500hp ive made my call out clear so if your not in the dallas are then plz get the fuck out of my thread...besides ive already ran a built S197 and posted the VID what more do I need to do?
Have you taken the dick out of your mouth to stop and think? You just beat a bad driver.

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Have you taken the dick out of your mouth to stop and think? You just beat a bad driver.

lol thats it everybody i race is a bad driver..the 5.0 i beat (bad driver) the 10 ss's ive beat (bad driver)...shut the hell up :handjob:...you can clearly hear his car he never missed a shift and he can take it all the way up to 7200 rpm

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back