Disabling Seat Belt Beeper

sevenleaf

forum member
Reaction score
It's found in the owners manul in case no one mentioned it yet.

manual.jpg

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I just tried it on the company F150 and it worked there too. Now, since this is a company truck, how would one go about turning it back on?

And where do you find info like this?????
Sue your company because they gave you an unsafe vehicle and buy mods for the mustang with the money LOL:idea:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
That's strange...

What you said that exactly what happend when I did it step by step,BUT when I start the car it beeps like it was but then If I don't click it on,The ligt stays but it dont beeps.is that ho its supposed to be?And about disabeling the seatbelt beeper,if I dont have it on will that deactivate the air bag?Another words will the air bag come out wth the seatbelt off?Oh y car is 05 by the way

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know.. it is much easier to go to Ford and pick up a seat belt extender. It clips in to your seat belt buckle and the system will think you have your seat belt connected. And they are free (don't fall for those people selling them on ebay for $15).

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
You know.. it is much easier to go to Ford and pick up a seat belt extender. It clips in to your seat belt buckle and the system will think you have your seat belt connected. And they are free (don't fall for those people selling them on ebay for $15).

Thanks.I'll probably go get them.But that's still not answering the question I asked :thumb:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for the last time it does NOT disable the airbag lol

eggwich del fiero

Captain of Industry
Reaction score
It is in the 09 Owners Manual as well. I thought I completed the sequence correctly, repeated it for the passenger seat (from passenger seat), again got my confirmation blinks, but it came back after I turned the vehicle off. Worth another try, though I belt and signal religiously.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
somehow is not working in my car.ill give it another try.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back