Dyno date set!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of DTP until just now. I went to their site and WOW they are really proud of themselves. Sorry to hear about your MAF problems Greg. I will have a PI multi-disk 3800 stall converter for sale soon if anyone is interested.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Earl, starting to think this car is not supposed to be fun!

Get busy Ray, Saturday is almost here and there will be some fun on Saturday I am sure! Need a good shop to install them for you, checkbook racer?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Looked on their web site and did not see it but saw what it indicitive of the DTP bullshit they spew....wow...35-40 hp with a Xcal 3, JLT CAI and tune...what fucking bull shit.

Scott wanted you to know the reason why they advertise that is because that is what gains you will see with the far superior 6.0 GTO. He also wanted me to pass on to you that you are more than welcome to use the Trans Am to drive to Jenros so that you won't feel left out, BUT the only hitch is you will have to park with the rest of the GTO and Trans Am guys and wear a club T-shirt, Scott has an a spare new in the package. Give him a call and he will give directions on where to pick it and the keys up!!!!! LOL!!!!

:LMAO: :lol:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How's it goin guys? Anymore curve balls?

Hey Greg, has Mike hooked the bap back up? Hopefully he doesnt get the maf situation figured out and then you run out of fuel...

Luke, have you got it baselined yet?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know you are disappointed Luke, looking forward to seeing your graph to examine the line.....and to hear how it feels driving it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gained a whopping 5 hp out of the FRPP intake, dyno tune and spark plugs...I feel bad because I recommended Luke buy the intake as I thought it would benefit from the cams and free flowing exhaust.

Mike tried everything he could to get more power...leaned it, fattened it, adjusted the angles of the cams...for some reason Luke's car did not like the intake.

As fas as we can tell this was the first time anyone had conducted a test like this where the only thing that changed was the intake.

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
yea he said it made the same power and it only increased 5hp after the plugs so it was probably all the plugs. i do believe he should have revved it a bit higher though. oh well, hopefully we will have graphs soon.

ill have another dyno with just changing the intake as soon as the snow clears.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Gained a whopping 5 hp out of the FRPP intake, dyno tune and spark plugs...I feel bad because I recommended Luke buy the intake as I thought it would benefit from the cams and free flowing exhaust.

Mike tried everything he could to get more power...leaned it, fattened it, adjusted the angles of the cams...for some reason Luke's car did not like the intake.

As fas as we can tell this was the first time anyone had conducted a test like this where the only thing that changed was the intake.

Yeah that sucks but does not surprise me. What where the final numbers or do you want him to tell? He has the BBR Stage 1's, correct?

I am gonna guess.... 340/320 all said and done.

Whats everyone up to today?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back