Finally no more 4x4 ride height

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks dude, I think they look allot better than the bullit wheels that came on it.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now you just need to get rid of the stock spoiler and get a shorty antenna.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I did wash it yesterday. Now its raining. I blacked out my emblems and got a rear blackout pannel on the way. Gna tint my taillights as well n wash it again n post up new pics for you guys

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Just cut your antenna however tall you want and glue the ball back on top. Worked great on mine

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
The drop is amazing bro, what are your wheel/tire setup?? After seeing these pictures i want to swap out my Ford Racing K Springs for these.. I think it would sit so sick with my new wheels that go on tomorrow ;)

Last edited:

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
The drop is amazing bro, what are your wheel/tire setup?? After seeing these pictures i want to swap out my Ford Racing K Springs for these.. I think it would sit so sick with my new wheels that go on tomorrow ;)

Thanks dude. Wheels are stock 19''ers off a 2010 gt. Not sure about tire size...whatever is stock. You got pics of yours anywhere? curious how much lower mine is than the k springs...And what wheels are you putting on tomarrow?

edit: nevermind i found your pics lol.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Looks good man, I would lower my car but the roads I drive on don't allow it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back