Got A 3v With A M90? Want More Power For Free?!?

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Good to see there is interest. We haven't had a chance to see exactly what will be needed to make the conversion, haven't put a tape measure on one yet. It should be very doable and not cost much though. It should also be real easy to do (once everything is designed). I'm thinking 3-4hrs tops.

Looks like we will get a look at a car in about 7-10 days. Things will move pretty quickly from there.

I think the only thing that could kill the project is not enough interest. And there should be PLENTY of interest. You guys can help though. Tell everyone you know/see with a M90 about it. The more interest the more likely and the faster it will happen.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
As I said in pm, you can go ahead and put me on the list. I'd even be willing to throw down a deposit when you're able to divulge more info and have a price range. What sort of sale numbers would you be needing? I know that money talks, but would a running list of people seriously interested help the cause. If so I'll start it off.

1. corey5988

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
As I said in pm, you can go ahead and put me on the list. I'd even be willing to throw down a deposit when you're able to divulge more info and have a price range. What sort of sale numbers would you be needing? I know that money talks, but would a running list of people seriously interested help the cause. If so I'll start it off.

1. corey5988

For sure, the more interest the easier it is to do.

The next move will be figuring out what needs to be made to make it work. And that will not be hard when we have a M90 car and a M122 in front of us. Once we figure out what needs to be made and how much it will cost us to do it its easy from there.

Unlike the GT450 manifold we will probably offer these as complete kits, blower and all. Or maybe complete kits and "stripper" kits for those that already have M122's.

We will need at least 20 people that want to get in on the first run, which I don't think will be too hard.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
this is a great idea for someone who bought the 90 as starter kit. hopefully y'all can make this work cost effectively.
subscribed.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Hey, lets get this party started. Can someone(s) take a bunch of pictured the M90 installed. Lots of angles, etc? With these pics I can start putting some ideas together.

Thanks!

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Sure can. Want any measurements?

Here you go. if you need anything more specific let me know.

here is a pic with everything out of the way I already had

I think your biggest challenge will be the alternator bracket.

Last edited:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Sure can. Want any measurements?
Nah, we'll dial stuff in that close when we start modeling,

Here you go. if you need anything more specific let me know.
Copy that, thanks.

What size snout and crank pulley does the M90 kit run?

I think your biggest challenge will be the alternator bracket.

Nah! We'll get that bad boy sorted right out.:beerchug2: (famous last words)

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
crank pulley is stock size, my snout is the 2.57. There is also a 2.49. Not sure what the stock size is.

here is a pic with the blower removed

Last edited:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back