Got an email coyote tune? Step inside

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Nobody runs Brenspeed any more?

Too many things they won't tune for. Only very specific setups which tells me they don't really have a tuner, just a library of tunes for various applications. This is an assumption on my part.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Was Lund remote/email tuned from when it was running 10.40's to 8.80's, and still on Lund just with some in person tweaks from Ken. Good stuff.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Bah....

I do agree with above. There are many tuners who are more than capable of tuning an na coyote but from my experience some of them act like they can walk on water and we should be kissing the ground they tune from.....you will find out real quick from that list that James mentioned who you will want to deal with after talking to them.

Lol I was trying to see how many feathers I could ruffle, I have a custom tune, I used to have BBR... Driveability sucked dick because they had leaned out the tune at and just above idle and made it real jerky... It drove like I didn't know how to drive a clutch.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I was trying to see how many feathers I could ruffle, I have a custom tune, I used to have BBR... Driveability sucked dick because they had leaned out the tune at and just above idle and made it real jerky... It drove like I didn't know how to drive a clutch.

I wasn't even saying that towards you....I did laugh about the BBR cause I thought you were joking lol. My point was that I've had my car tuned by "world class" tuners on a dyno and supposedly datalogged only to have my shit stall out at every stop sign as soon as I left, serious fuel issues, etc. Everyone will have there haters and nut swingers bit I've had the opportunity to have quite a few tuners tune different year cars and combos and I know there is only one that I would use ever again when performamce, customer service, etc come into play.
My problem with some of these guys is they act like woman....they get offended, jealous, bitchy etc when you ask questions sometimes....act like they're the smartest guys in the room, etc. For every Seer out there that is trying to be smarter then they really are and steal shit, there are guys like me who just like to ask questions and be informed.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Too many things they won't tune for. Only very specific setups which tells me they don't really have a tuner, just a library of tunes for various applications. This is an assumption on my part.

I have the same assumption from guys that have bought my fuel systems.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Shaun at AED, different boards follow different tuners, this board seems to not be too fond of AED
I haven't seen all that much negativity here regarding AED. Mostly what gets posted are remarks about his fan crew over on SVT.

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score

And? If he's Hypermotive Tuner he did a damn good job on my 3V and there are DOZENS of 5.0 owners on Modded Mustangs have been running tunes from HMP without issue and have been switching at an increasing rate from Bama as they are much, much better tunes than Bama's are.

My driveability is spot on and he didn't fuck up my throttle mapping and fixed the non linear nature of the 3V.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And? If he's Hypermotive Tuner he did a damn good job on my 3V and there are DOZENS of 5.0 owners on Modded Mustangs have been running tunes from HMP without issue and have been switching at an increasing rate from Bama as they are much, much better tunes than Bama's are.

My driveability is spot on and he didn't fuck up my throttle mapping and fixed the non linear nature of the 3V.
:LMAO:

Sorry that had me rolling. Not a coment on any tuner mentioned.

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
:LMAO:

Sorry that had me rolling. Not a coment on any tuner mentioned.

Who the hell cares where it is from, it's a large group of people (19 pages worth) who are running those tunes without issue. I run their tune and have no complaints about what has been done regardless of who the tuner actually is or where they are from.

Since obviously this is S197 forum, in your opinion what makes a great tune? Drivability? Power? Fuel Economy (yeah right :p)? A name? Something else?

For me drivability and power where near the top of my priorities but more importantly was a tuner who was willing to work with me to get things how I want it. That was ESPECIALLY true with regards to throttle position vs throttle body opening and tip in. I got that through Hypermotive and didn't think others would be as accommodating.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back