Got an email coyote tune? Step inside

fastregalwe2

Need more powa!
Reaction score
Lund Racing.....Great tune and the best customer service I have EVER received. The first time I datalogged and sent it in was on X-mas even, they emailed me the revision that night. Then gave me 2 more revisions. I changed my CAI from JLT to AIRAID and they gave me the update, FREE. That revision they sent me on Labor Day.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who is writing Steeda's email tunes?
As far as I know Gus, Steeda tunes are at the same level as Bama, if that. Plus he is clueless with the autos, I can tell you that 100%...

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Why mess around when there are so many good tuners out there for a great price with great customer service?

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
As far as I know Gus, Steeda tunes are at the same level as Bama, if that. Plus he is clueless with the autos, I can tell you that 100%...

And, if I'm not mistaken, I think Steeda only gives free revision only if you purchased the upgrade part from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wile E. Coyote

Reaction score
Some of you all may have already mentioned it however I have run two bama tunes, one on my 13' then another currently on my 11'. My mod list is as follows, JLT intake, Pypes off road x, *87oct Tune, and axlebacks (power making mods etc.). My experience is as follows, the tunes didn't show any significant changes from stock other than a higher rev limiter and speed gov was removed. Recently I had the car base line dyno'd here in ABQ NM, and the car made 314hp 307tq corrected numbers on their 91 oct bama tune, needless to say I was sorely disappointed and instantly concerned something was wrong with the car. After speaking to Chris Groves at Dyno Edge, it is know Bama is complete trash...
While I know email tunes are sometimes the only option, I personally am done with them and will be getting a custom toon soon.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
314/307????? Jesus. Did you check the stock numbers or just the Bama tune numbers? I'd still be worried there was something wrong with the car.....or the dyno. Bana tunes aren't good, but those numbers ? Something else is wrong.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Bama tune here. 425whp/401. runs just fine.

ABQ and much of NM is high altitude, keep that in mind.

and your using 87oct. BRRRUUHHHHHHH

Last edited:

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I just tried out the Bama V2 tunes and holy shit what a night/day difference from the original Bama tunes. Literally 10x better driveability and pulls harder and smoother throughout the entire RPM range. Couldnt be happier.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paul Meister is now the head of Bama. He is a top notch tuner and has tuned some pretty quick cars. Some of them on this board. Id expect their tunes to be much better now that he is there.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Yep, I had a tune on my 3v from him when he was at Steeda long ago if i remember correctly, it was great as well.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Sounds like a good tuner but doesn't get along with management. I can relate.

Well he started with Steeda (Canada) back in the day.

He was the owner (partnered with Erik) /tuner of Torq which were actually a pretty stronghold in the GM world.

AM/Bama made him an offer that he couldn't refuse so they decided to part ways. Erik went back overseas and Paul moved up to PA to take care of business.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back