Great Foam Bottle Sprayer, Quick Review

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my review of a product.

So I live in a complex that does not have a hose hook up. I have to go to a self sprayer right down the street. No big deal. But I wanted a good bottle sprayer that I could use and really suds up the car with my own shampoo or even an All Purpose cleaner. I order "the duck" from Chemical guys and while I have not tried it on the car, that didn't stop me from testing it.

Product link:
http://www.chemicalguys.com/THE_DUCK_Professional_Foaming_Trigger_Sprayer_3_p/acc_135.htm

2012-12-04%252018.38.26.jpg

2012-12-04%252018.38.51.jpg

2012-12-04%252018.39.30.jpg

I filled up that whole bottle with water and only a few drops of CG Honeydew Snow foam and the foam it made was crazy. Not the best pictures, but you get the point. I paid around $4.50 for the sprayer, maybe less since it was cyber monday. The bottle is nice as it a label that you can right on and has measurement marks for diluation. Powerful sprayer too. Good option if you're like me.

On a side note, I wanted a pump hand sprayer but the ones at Lowes, ACE and Sears all have oil residue(a lot in some cases) in them. I was skeptical to order one from the detailer sites because they look identical to what I saw at those stores. Hence, this alternative.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
The pump up sprayer I bought at Lowes didn't have any residue, but I did let it soak in some Castrol Superclean to ensure it was clean.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
ah. This is the one I bought and and when I returned it, they all had oil in the pump and bottom of the tank. I'm sure that Superclean works, but I didn't like that they all had so much oil in them.

6936863053188.jpg

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
ah. This is the one I bought and and when I returned it, they all had oil in the pump and bottom of the tank. I'm sure that Superclean works, but I didn't like that they all had so much oil in them.

6936863053188.jpg

I wanted to pick one of these up soon but the CG one looks a bit bitter.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Considering the Pump sprayers on Autogeek are around $20-25 bucks, the one at Lowes is $8, the CG is under 5 bucks and it really does foam well. Can't wait for nice weather!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back