GT500 interior, shift boot, Center Console, Ambient Cup Holders, Leather Armrest

Boozshey

Reaction score
I need all the black interior pieces you can get your hands on!!!!!

I can put together an entire interior. What do you want and how much. Was offered $300 plus shipping on the interior already...

I can get more also.

oldmike

Reaction score
I need the drivers side seat belt retractor in black if it's not blown. It's for an 05 Mustang.
Thanks, Mike

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the ebrake handle plastic/leather cover for the 07-09 gt500

Boozshey

Reaction score
Do you have the ebrake cable

Yes don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. Just finished a massive 3v to 4v swap so that has consumed most of my free time. Now that project is done, I can dig into the rest of the parts. Over the next few days I hope to get pics of everything available.

egomez24

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the round Silver A/C Vents? I would need all of them as I currently have the Black ones.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
i need the 2 pieces that go on the sides of the stereo center post. the face the floor boards. do you have those?

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
shoot me a pm what it's worth to you.

do you know what pieces they are? you have to remove center console and then they push forward, the are flush and stick out on the left and right side of the stereo and heater controls, go from floor to the dash.

Boozshey

Reaction score
yeah, center console side wing pieces.

6.jpg

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, center console side wing pieces.

6.jpg

haha yup! mine are chipping almost like they were painted, however from this pics they look like the same color as mine, almost a greyish black, i thought they were supposed to be black? i scraped some of the chipping paint and they are indeed black underneath. is this normal?

Boozshey

Reaction score
that's an old pic of my car, they are solid black. The camera's filters and lense makes everything appear a different color but they are solid black. Car has a build date of 08/04 which is one of the first to be made and I have never seen any signs of chipping. If it it's that's news to me.

Anyways, those aren't the ones for sale, they are just an example. I don't have a pic of the ones for sale, they are at the shop. But if you need them shoot me a price in a pm.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Shit sorry man, give me Thursday. I will have another car on the lift taking parts off.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
if you have an ebrake handle i will take that for sure, with the teeth and part that bolts into the floorboard.

do you have one?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back