has anyone used vogtland springs?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
and to answer your question i have Vogtland Springs and IMO they are awesome. they are only 150 bucks shipped at hotparts. Get to keep rake, they look awesome and ride awesome IMO. I had steeda springs before the vogltand and i didnt like the steedas.

_DSC1176.jpg

_DSC1178.jpg

DSC01165-1.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Vogtland makes the "Ultralites" springs for Steeda - one of the same. I have the Vogtland springs.

Last edited:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have them and thought they were too stiff until I got my Koni's dialed in. They don't drop the rear very much but I'm OK with that.

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
I have them as well, my first and only spring upgrade, so I can't compare them to others. I like them a lot. Dialing in the Koni shocks definitely helped take away the initial stiff impression, and I actually like that the rear did not drop much more than it did. I mean the bumpstops are close enough as it is.

Best,
-j

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
I sell Vogtland, along with a lot of others. The quality is very good. Some don't like the purple color, stock can sometimes be scarce, and many (as you see above) feel the rear drop isn't enough.

Frankly I have moved to doing Ultralites vs. Vogtland production springs as they sit more level and are much more readily available, made from the same wire, and are a much less obnoxious blue. :) The rates are slightly different, not hugely so....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back