illuminated footwells

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Electronics are very great to work with. Everything is logical, and done in patterns. often, a map helps.

Now, being patient with electronics on the other hand, is the biggest pain in the ass.

martinr69

Reaction score
looking on doing this to mine. Do any of you guys have pictures to give me an idea of what it will look like. Just don't want anything getto

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking on doing this to mine. Do any of you guys have pictures to give me an idea of what it will look like. Just don't want anything getto

I don't have any pics, but it doesnt look ghetto. I keep my dash My Color set to a blueish tint, and the LEDs I used are almost identical. It looks good and I have gotten quite a few compliments on them.

Defiance GT

forum member
Reaction score
i just did it. they turned out great thanks for everyone who helped me through this. Im waiting for the pictures to upload. i hid the wires behind all the trim like the pass A pillar, the foot well trim by the fuse box and up the side of the door trim.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
i just did it. they turned out great thanks for everyone who helped me through this. Im waiting for the pictures to upload. i hid the wires behind all the trim like the pass A pillar, the foot well trim by the fuse box and up the side of the door trim.

'atta boy :bigbeer:

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
i have this done as well as a music interface module (so they dance to the music) and soon as i get my car back i will post some pics for you.

MUSTANGLOVER73

forum member
Reaction score
where did you guys get the leds? Can somebody post a link? I'd like to do this as well. Thanks!

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
where did you guys get the leds? Can somebody post a link? I'd like to do this as well. Thanks!

here you go. as you notice i also have one in the cup holder. Water bottles become blue :crazy:

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

slater

forum member
Reaction score
sorry to hijack, but does anyone know how to make a light come on when you open the hood?
i purchased the ford custom scuff plates, but im mounting them on my shaker under the hood.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yeh a pic of where everything is connected would be great, I do things better if I can visualize it. Thanks.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you just use a Scotch Lock connector? .. or did you splice it in?

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac...-25oe?itemIdentifier=18663&_requestid=1191122

What kind of lights did you guys use?

I bought some thru MAK (Mustang Accent Kits) but he seems to be gone, website was shutdown too.

I just recently bought some of these for the wife's truck http://www.oznium.com/rectangular-channel I will install them and see how they work and let you guys know.

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
here you go. as you notice i also have one in the cup holder. Water bottles become blue :crazy:

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

That looks awesome! :thumb2: You just need the blue dash LED mod now to swap out those green ones.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I bought mine from autozone. They come in strips of 6 leds. You can hook up all six, or you can cut the strips and solder wires to how ever many you want. Ill try and upload some of mine tonight.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Where's the easiest place to grab power from the Dome Light? Obviously I can get it from the Dome Light but is there some place closer to the footwells?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back