illuminated footwells

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where's the easiest place to grab power from the Dome Light? Obviously I can get it from the Dome Light but is there some place closer to the footwells?

Easiest place I found was halfway up the passenger A pillar. There is a connector for the dome light in there that makes it easy to find/id the wire needed. Plus, those wires come out of the back of SJB and are impossible to get to without pulling the box off the bulkhead.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have these kits just to let everyone know.

Colors Available:

- Blue
- Red
- White
- Orange
- Green
- Pink

Lights and HIDS

2005MustangFootWellUnderSeatLEDAccentKit.jpg

2005MustangTrunkLEDAccentKit.jpg

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
The lights look cool. I want to do something similar under my mirrors and rear footwells. One of my only complaints about the car is how dark the inside is with only the dome lights. I want them to come on the same time as the dome lights when the car is unlocked.

sorry to hijack, but does anyone know how to make a light come on when you open the hood?
i purchased the ford custom scuff plates, but im mounting them on my shaker under the hood.
Buy a plunger type of switch (whats used for the door) and install it so it is contacted by the hood. Along the radiator cover maybe? Run your 12v constant to the switch then to the lights. Make sure to seal it good since it will be open to weather.

Back