JRi struts shocks Vorshlage camber plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
**** PRICE DROP $2,000 shipped****

***PRICE DROP $2,200 shipped***

Traded my '12 in on a '15 GT so I do not need these.

Located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee if you want to pick them up.

$2,800 shipped in the lower 48. Right now that's pretty firm.

Here's what you get.

Double adjustable JRi struts in a Hanchey Vehicle Technology strut body. These are topped with Vorshlag camber plates and run Hyperco springs 500 lbs/in I had to sand the threaded sway bar mount back a bit for tire clearance, it hasn't moved in all the time I have had these on the car. The sway bar mount is high enough that the stock end links work fine.

Rear shocks are also double adjustable. The top mounts are Maximum Motorsports and are SN95 pieces but they fit the S197 just fine. You will have to open up the shock hole from 7/8" to 1" and then drill 4 3/8" holes to mount them. I didn't see any sense in spending this kind of money on shocks and wasting the movement in a rubber bushing. The hyperco 250 lb/in springs ride on adjusters and plastic adapters also purchased from HVT. I ran the factory spring insulator on the top with no adapters without issue.

No leaks that I can see. No bearing rattle from any of the mounts. There is approximately 9000 miles on this setup.

i-xNGJsM4-M.jpg

i-HNqcFVj-M.jpg

i-4wS773J-M.jpg
i-hVnr9HR-M.jpg

i-dvR77mF-M.jpg

i-xJnmGxM-M.jpg

i-qrz4Xpw-M.jpg

PM me with any questions, Thanks!

Last edited:

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
when was the last time they have been on a shock Dyno ?

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know what this setup retails for but Cortex and MM are both $4,500+ for similar setups.

No, but it seems that is within your capabilities if needed.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
This is a pretty good deal folks!!!! If I didn't have 3 way coilovers on my 2007 already I would be all over these! I almost considered ditching the Eibach's I have and getting these. Unfortunately I just dumped a chunk on other bits for the car and it's not in the cards.:sad72:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back