Looking for the guy who bought my car...

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know his name is James and I know he lives in California... that's the extent of my knowledge. I lost his number a while ago and I need to get in touch with him. I'm pretty sure he's on here...

Pics of the car in question...

forsale005.jpg

forsale001.jpg

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not "tech" :naughty:

moved to chat :whistling:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would soooo have a red mustang if I had a coupe!

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With a termi, you aren't having seller's remorse are you?

No he went through a toll road in southern california and the bill came to me since he didn't have the dough... Called the DMV and they still have me recorded as the owner, meaning he hasn't registered it in his name yet. Super, huh?

The guy most of you are probably thinking of is me, I sold this car in December.

2006torquefreak

forum member
Reaction score
No he went through a toll road in southern california and the bill came to me since he didn't have the dough... Called the DMV and they still have me recorded as the owner, meaning he hasn't registered it in his name yet. Super, huh?

The guy most of you are probably thinking of is me, I sold this car in December.

Wow that sucks!

RRRoamer

Reaction score

Don't you have a dated bill of sell??? If so, send them a copy of it and let them know who the new owner is.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Then report the car as stolen. Let the cops find him.

TonyGT

Low and Slow
Reaction score
I've seen that car around my area and at cars and coffee. That's lame that the toll roads is billing you or either he hasn't registered it. I'm pretty sure I saw Cali plates on it.

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't you have a dated bill of sell??? If so, send them a copy of it and let them know who the new owner is.

I don't, I just had to report the tags as 'lost', but thats not good enough for cali's DMV. South Carolina doesn't require me to turn in a bill of sale, he has the one I made for him.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back