Marylandspeed.com?

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from marylandspeed.com? If so, what was your experience with them? I have used the search function and google for reviews but I'm getting mixed results from 2009. I'd like to order Borla Stinger Catbacks and unfortunately AM is out of stock and I'm not seeing the catback system on Brenspeed. Just don't want to be out $700...

Last edited:

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Google it again with more emphasis on motorsports and or performance parts. I can get you the web address if you like.I have done business with them over the years

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
I just googled..... marylandspeed.... and nothing else and it's the first one up at top.Are you using google? If not....Google google then try

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
I think you're missing where i said I wanted reviews. Not how to find the website.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for the ones that replied with the reviews. I feel comfortable purchasing from them now. Thanks.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Gotcha......Yes they are good to do business with. I got the Borla "S" Catback with X on my car and love it. But yes to what you want to know......Great service!

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score
I think you're missing where i said I wanted reviews. Not how to find the website.

haha well i was wondering why you put the website and everyone was trying to help you find it, and when i read it i guess i confused myself and instead of being a smartass i just rewrote it lol my bad

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
haha well i was wondering why you put the website and everyone was trying to help you find it, and when i read it i guess i confused myself and instead of being a smartass i just rewrote it lol my bad

It's alright, you're from Lubbock... I understand. I'm stationed at Dyess lol.

I'm going to be running BBK LT's, BBK O/R X, and now Borla "S". Just made my purchase on marylandspeed. Once all that is installed I'll be purchasing the Procharger HO Stage 2 kit. :clap:

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
It's alright, you're from Lubbock... I understand. I'm stationed at Dyess lol.

I'm going to be running BBK LT's, BBK O/R X, and now Borla "S". Just made my purchase on marylandspeed. Once all that is installed I'll be purchasing the Procharger HO Stage 2 kit. :clap:
Man i had pulled my catted X off my borla "S" catback and put a off road X in and man it is f'ing race car loud! Be very easy around law. It can be heard for miles from my house when I twist it.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Got my headers, midpipe and interceptor gauges from them without issue. Just took a little longer than expected to get the headers since I had an extra bung welded in for my wideband and that was done at Kooks.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
MarylandSpeed.com is well known on the Charger forums, they do a lot of business on there ... Haven't heard of anything bad with them ... was a Charger owner and on the forums for over 5 years ...

rayS197

Reaction score
A lot of us here @ the beach have purchased from them with no issues. I bought my headers and Aeroforce gauges from them. No problems. Pretty fast on shipping also.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I'll add that with headers ,offroad x and FI you may want to rethink that axel back choice.... It will be extremely loud ... I'm speaking from experience .... Gt500 is probably a better choice

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Ordered my kooks lt's and off road X. Great service. The coating took alittle bit, but wasn't that bad. Would do business with them again.

PaRaDoX

forum member
Reaction score
I'll add that with headers ,offroad x and FI you may want to rethink that axel back choice.... It will be extremely loud ... I'm speaking from experience .... Gt500 is probably a better choice

Well with all the good reviews from everyone I already made the committment. The car will only be driven on the weekends or good weather so I'm not too worried about it but I'll remember your post if I end up setting off car alarms every morning. You might see me in the classifieds looking for some cheap take-offs. :idea:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back