My 3M Di-noc Carbon Fiber wrapped roof and hood

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
More pics to come shortly :) Loved how it came out.

xUVaQWe.jpg

HLjsv2F.jpg

Last edited:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to see close ups. My hood's somewhat similar and really needs some finish work and a new paint job. Did you do it yourself? How hard was it to form around the scoop?

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to see close ups. My hood's somewhat similar and really needs some finish work and a new paint job. Did you do it yourself? How hard was it to form around the scoop?

Na, a company that does wraps here in Atlanta did it. It seemed easy to mold it the way they wanted but they used blow torches to mold it the way they needed. Ill try to get close ups later this week, travelling unfortunately for a few days.

Jusmiwill

forum member
Reaction score
Have the same hood, came out real nice bro definatly will be using this stuff for my plans!

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Looks killer!! I was thinking about doing that if I ever get a new hood. Can't wait to see some pics!!!

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Looks sweeet, I think a grill like the bullet one getting rid of the foglights or tinting the foglights would complete the look.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I use 3m do noc all the time. did my dash and other projects. easy to use and the flexibility is awesome.
Not like regular vinyl that cannot be used after it creases, this stuff needs a little heat and returns to shape.

Looks great.

Sent from my EVO

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Blow torches???? A heat gun I could see but damn.

Looks great man! I'm planning on doing my roof with this stuff.

ya they use a blow torche because it heats up a little faster when you are working with large sheets. A heat gun that takes a while but is nice for small stuff.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
How much did this combo run you

Completely free, I won a raffle to get it done lol. Typically the costs will range between 200-500 per panel.

Looks sweeet, I think a grill like the bullet one getting rid of the foglights or tinting the foglights would complete the look.

I regret getting rid of my Roush billet grille :( I will be for sure looking for a Bullet or Roush shortly.

SolarWar

forum member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick. I've got the same hood and I had it installed by a bad body shop so it could use some covering up.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick. I've got the same hood and I had it installed by a bad body shop so it could use some covering up.

Just remember that any imperfections in the hood will show up when you wrap it. Some colors are more forgiving than others though.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
That didn't take long, my friend saw your car at IA and sent me a picture as they were working on the car. Looks better here than the picture he sent me. What part of Ga are you in if you live there?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I guess the question now is will you be at FD the weekend of the 10th so I can see it close up?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back