My 3M Di-noc Carbon Fiber wrapped roof and hood

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
That didn't take long, my friend saw your car at IA and sent me a picture as they were working on the car. Looks better here than the picture he sent me. What part of Ga are you in if you live there?

I actually forgot the Facebook group he mentioned to me :( was hoping someone there would be able to mention it to me again. I work in Atlanta, live out towards Lake Spivey/Stockbridge area.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I love that hood!! You wouldn't happen to have a high res pic of this WTB? This shit qualifies for wallpaper status lol. Beatiful man!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I love that hood!! You wouldn't happen to have a high res pic of this WTB? This shit qualifies for wallpaper status lol. Beatiful man!

Thanks man! Im gonna snag some wallpaper sizes soon and ill post them up here.

He sent me another in the mean time lol

HLjsv2F.jpg

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I actually forgot the Facebook group he mentioned to me :( was hoping someone there would be able to mention it to me again. I work in Atlanta, live out towards Lake Spivey/Stockbridge area.

It's Georgia Regional Mustang Club, GARMC. But you're pretty far from him and I but pretty close to the club I believe. I would like to get a ride in your car if you get a chance to come to a club meeting. I have thrown around the idea of saving and getting the Paxton setup you have.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I'm sure you've been asked plenty of times but what size are those tires in the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while Moonwalking

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
It's Georgia Regional Mustang Club, GARMC. But you're pretty far from him and I but pretty close to the club I believe. I would like to get a ride in your car if you get a chance to come to a club meeting. I have thrown around the idea of saving and getting the Paxton setup you have.

Awesome! Just liked the page. Ill try and make it out to the next meet. And for sure you're more than welcome to take it for a spin.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
The ride looks awesome man! I would also like to see your ride in person and get a ride in it with the Paxton.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! Just liked the page. Ill try and make it out to the next meet. And for sure you're more than welcome to take it for a spin.

Cool. Hopefully I'll see you then.

The ride looks awesome man! I would also like to see your ride in person and get a ride in it with the Paxton.

Looks like you might have to charge admission to ride. Haha. Pardue, why don't you come out to our meeting too?

Synister500

Reaction score
I'm using this material to do stripes on my car. Can't make up mind between dual stripes or super snake single stripe.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back