My First Youtube Video!

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
Got a good run out of it. I understand the dilemma you sit in. To go another 150hp will cost you a good chunk and beyond that another good chunk. If you want a track car you are almost better buying someone else's where they lose the investment otherwise you lose yours. Good to hear the traps you got with that power I hope mine gets 123 to 125 once I finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got a good run out of it. I understand the dilemma you sit in. To go another 150hp will cost you a good chunk and beyond that another good chunk. If you want a track car you are almost better buying someone else's where they lose the investment otherwise you lose yours. Good to hear the traps you got with that power I hope mine gets 123 to 125 once I finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car was great to me. I'll figure out what I want to do. Its challenging because I'm no mec. I can change my oil, swap out tires, etc. But all my friends that use to really help me are not around like they use to be. Who's getting married, who's having kids, house, etc. Maybe I'll scoop up a used GT500 since there easy bolts on for easy big power.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I finally got my Charger Scat Pack video done! it took me a lot longer then expected! Hopefully I can do another video of my GT modded or a GT500 if I decide to sell mine (GT) & buy one of those. Check the video out!

Back