New guy from Philadelphia!

topbliss

Reaction score
yes the 06 has tpms. The miles are a bit high.. But the car looks unbeaten like many are.. Have you driven it? The 06 was the last year for the standard 3.55 rear too. In 07 3.31 was standard and 3.55 was an option not to many had.

H

Hockeyman82

they said a military guy owned it and traded it for a truck because he had kids when he came back from the war

H

Hockeyman82

and how do u tell if it was beaten lol. i just looked to see if the headers were taken off and whatnot but it doesnt look to be messed with..

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
Make sure you ask for a car-fax bro.

As far as mileage, these things are built like tanks and are just as reliable as F-series pickups.

Craven, a member here, has over 70,000 miles on his 05 and the thing looks brand new. Its all in how you take care of it. But I'm sure you know that as your SI looks pretty clean.

topbliss

Reaction score
looks like the only mods are oem pedal pads. No other mods that I can see. thats a good thing.. We went by the dealer tonight and did not see it..

H

Hockeyman82

no didnt pick it up but i think the dealer said it was going into their shop for brakes and whatnot so it may be inside but im looking at 5 tomorrow with my pops and i think tomorrow may be the day!!! btw my si was completely striped and is 100% stock and ready to trade! damn this honder is slow

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
He asked me how many Blue mustangs ive seen around and the paint is just sick.
I think blue is a good choice... better than all those other ones. :whistling:

And FWIW, mine is an '05 and has about 47K miles on it. Other than 3 engines, 3 transmissions, 2 rear end rebuilds, a new driveshaft, about six different mufflers, three sets of wheels and a few dozen tires, mine has been worryfree! :thumb2:

Welcome to wide wide world of wackiness here at S197Forum.com.

p.s. Here is another good link for you when deciphering some of the acronyms around here: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579. If you read something that's not on there, let me know and I'll add it! I have mad Admin powers and can change things like that. haha

H

Hockeyman82

haha guys i didnd BUY the blue one. i was only looking at it however i did get today a white 06 conv't with 23000 on it. remember i said i wanted white ;) daddyo helped me out a little to make it work. it was $22k

H

Hockeyman82

ill have to post pictures tomorrow... but now theres nothing under the tree lol

H

Hockeyman82

heres a little teaser taken on my Blackberry
IMG00081-20091224-1642.jpg

H

Hockeyman82

Looking good man! congrats. Is that front plate from Unique. Like the show on speed channel?

What made you get the vert? Besides miles and color.

yeah its a unique like the show lol its only there because i got the car in jersey and they need front plates so if i didnt have anything there would be 2 holes but the stealership is fixing it and about the convt, i donno my dad made me test drive it just to see and i liked it. i drove all around tonight with the top down and its 20 outside lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back