New guy from Philadelphia!

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
yeah its a unique like the show lol its only there because i got the car in jersey and they need front plates so if i didnt have anything there would be 2 holes but the stealership is fixing it and about the convt, i donno my dad made me test drive it just to see and i liked it. i drove all around tonight with the top down and its 20 outside lol
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I uncorked my newly installed BoomTubes on the freeway with the windows down when it was 28 out here. I let off at 130 or so.

It was a little nippy.

I'm glad you got a Stang you wanted. Have fun and be safe. (My girlfriend calls the TCS button the "fun" button) I bet it surprised you in stock form.

Don't forget to post some more pics too.

H

Hockeyman82

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I uncorked my newly installed BoomTubes on the freeway with the windows down when it was 28 out here. I let off at 130 or so.

It was a little nippy.

I'm glad you got a Stang you wanted. Have fun and be safe. (My girlfriend calls the TCS button the "fun" button) I bet it surprised you in stock form.

Don't forget to post some more pics too.

yeah i was surprised actually and more pictures are on the way! i just want it to be louder really.

topbliss

Reaction score
yeah its a unique like the show lol its only there because i got the car in jersey and they need front plates so if i didnt have anything there would be 2 holes but the stealership is fixing it and about the convt, i donno my dad made me test drive it just to see and i liked it. i drove all around tonight with the top down and its 20 outside lol

what dealer did you get it at??

Back