New guy from Philadelphia!

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
Well on to the mustang, i want a 2007+ red, black or white GT in a 5 speed. that would be sick. i have already test drove some but i am very picky and it has to be perfect. its hard to buy a used car. i must say i absolutely hate the 2010 body style so i dont want a new one.

Don't tell Scapegoat on Tristate that. :roflmao:

Anyway im hoping to learn a lot about mustangs and where to get parts. i already know im not buying from fordracin.com form the first threat i red. http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25349. i was told to shut up?

You were told to shut up by a person from a vendor that screwed up. It looks like that person only had a few posts. I wouldn't worry about it.

Did you find yourself a 2007+ GT yet?

That and the fact V6ers sound like 350zs with exhaust work. (Don't be fooled though. There are some stoutly built 6 bangers that would put some people here to shame.)

I always thought the 350Z's sounded like that MOOOOOOO from the old fisher price toys that made animal sounds.

H

Hockeyman82

Don't tell Scapegoat on Tristate that. :roflmao:

You were told to shut up by a person from a vendor that screwed up. It looks like that person only had a few posts. I wouldn't worry about it.

Did you find yourself a 2007+ GT yet?

I always thought the 350Z's sounded like that MOOOOOOO from the old fisher price toys that made animal sounds.

im actually trying to seal the deal on this 2007 dark red GT. its a 5 speed with leather and 17xxx miles. its really nice but the dealer needs to see my trade (the SI) in person to give it a better appraisal so im waiting until next week to go there because im taking finals this week at college.

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
Good luck on the deal, and even more good luck on finals. I graduate on Tuesday and know how much stress finals can be especially with buying a new car.

Concentrate on the finals and that new GT will be even more enjoyable.

topbliss

Reaction score
where do you go to school??

im actually trying to seal the deal on this 2007 dark red GT. its a 5 speed with leather and 17xxx miles. its really nice but the dealer needs to see my trade (the SI) in person to give it a better appraisal so im waiting until next week to go there because im taking finals this week at college.

H

Hockeyman82

Good luck on the deal, and even more good luck on finals. I graduate on Tuesday and know how much stress finals can be especially with buying a new car.

Concentrate on the finals and that new GT will be even more enjoyable.

yeah they are very stressful with the end of the year and all and to add even more stress i messed around too much last year and if i dont do well, i got on probation. so im eat, breathing and sleeping my studies right now lol and a little forum surfing on the side lol

where do you go to school??

Kutztown University. its right by allentown PA

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
yeah they are very stressful with the end of the year and all and to add even more stress i messed around too much last year and if i dont do well, i got on probation. so im eat, breathing and sleeping my studies right now lol and a little forum surfing on the side lol

Dude, screw the mustang for now, knock that shit out bro. I know first hand how it is to pull your way up from a hole. Its not fun but its doable.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
any good websites?

First check with site sponsors...

:thumb2: What Bingo said. Always check with our supporting vendors for stuff before going elsewhere. That is why they are here. They will provide you with great service and products, and might even give ya a discount if you aren't careful!

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

H

Hockeyman82

270760A.jpg

270760A05.jpg

270760A06.jpg

im still looking at a few others but they made a deal with me tonight that i dont think i can pass up...

topbliss

Reaction score
I passes that dealer a few weeks ago and seen that GT. Rare with the fanblade wheels and it looks really nice!

H

Hockeyman82

Yeah i know i said red black or white but the sales man made a good point. He asked me how many Blue mustangs ive seen around and the paint is just sick. It has a little too many miles for my liking so thats why im still on the search and im looking at a few more today but they were asking 20000 and my businessman dad brought them down to 16900. dont ask me how lol and they were going to give me 12500 for my trade and my dad was going to cover the rest, dont call me a brat. But only prob, it has 37000 miles and its an 06. does the 06 have TPMS? and I know it doesnt have an AUX plug in like the 08 i looked too. what else is the difference between 05, 06, 07 and 08?

H

Hockeyman82

and about the wheels, they had 2 other mustangs there and they told me i could swap wheels with what ever one i wanted because the fan blades have some curb rash but i want the 18 inch bullet chrome ones but none of them have them :( so ill prob just keep em on there... and brand new tires, not that it makes a difference because ill end up changing them lol but on a side note, there was a guy there trading in a sliver roush for a lifted truck. sounded bad ass. i ask the guy if i could trade wheels with that lol but he said no

Back