New PB 9.68 @ 143.49 1.39 60ft

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats Pete. The car is haulin ass.

Thanks Jared, I should be back at track after Thanksgiving. I have a track rental coming up to play around with the shift points and moreboost . I think it will go 9.40s

I love the times you're running. In the next couple of years I plan on FI but not sure which direction to take it. I like a turbo for its efficiency but am a little concerned about spooling time. Do you bracket race the car and if you do, do you have enough time to get the turbo to spool on a sportsman tree?

I dont bracket race but I could if I wanted to on a sportsman's tree no problem .
A Pro Tree is a bit tricky between the footbrake and transbrake. Not very consistant for a car like mine. If it were built purposely for it I dont think it would be much of a problem . Supercharged cars are deadly on the tree.

Pete

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
That video was sick. Never seen in car of our cars going that fast. Congrats!

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! Any details on your shortblock?

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! Any details on your shortblock?

Motor was built by Tim Eichhorn from Mustang Performance Racing .

Its a 281ci, FRPP Steel Crank, Eagle Forged H-Beam Rods, Diamond Custom Pistons coated with H-13 tool steel wrist pins.
All ARP Hardware , Melling Billet Oil Pump , Stock Heads Stock Cams. Valve Job with Manley Springs , Compression is 8.7.1 .

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back