New PB, so close...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Grrr, fuckin 12.12 but DA was 700ft at the time.
I can't get my 60 down past 1.70x best launches came at 5800rpm, hooking real nice too, I tried 6000 but spin city.

10gik50.png

2qs58wn.jpg

2u9imgo.jpg

fbgigm.jpg

photo.php

First time I see daylight under the tire :beerdrink:
I am going back before they close when it's nice and cool out and see what I can do, Figured I'd be in the 1.6's easy blehhh.
It was fun though, great people sick cars!

IDK how I trapped 115, but that 113 was nice!

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Yea that surprised me, but never happens again lol.
Banging the gears...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
On that run it was 700ft, I was hoping for sea level it was pretty cool out.
But yea going back when it's cooler and trying for my 11.999999 :roflmao:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Those should work great, I am assuming you have done the basic uca and lca replacement, if so you should be able to 1.6 60ft or maybe even a 1.5.

Yea, adjustable UCA, all bushing, LCA's and LCA relocation bracket (top hole)
I'm dying to get mid 1.6's I'd be happy, car just won't do it. I may try the middle hole on the brackets next time out?
What does the car weigh?
35xx with me in it and a half a tank of gas.

Moar vid, this was spinning quite a bit it was a 6k launch I believe.

Last edited:

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
nice work man! I got a new PB today, but I just got home from the track and I'm exhausted... got my 60' down to 1.611 :beerdrink:

I'll post up a thread tomorrow.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
1.61! Wtf lol looking forward to seeing your settings!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Front was full loose, rear was at 6 the first time out, spun a little and went down to 4 and it was planting the rear (possibly too hard, I actually bogged on a 5800 rpm drop)
I can't go below 16psi on the tires or it will smash the sidewall and bounce the rim off the ground (hoosier QTP, seems to have a softer sidewall than the ET streets).

I had good luck running 17psi cold (went to 20 after the run) I tried a 6k rpm launch once and spun my brains out. Next tire change I am going to grab a set of et streets again, your EXACT one! :roflmao: I want to launch off the limiter.

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
Front was full loose, rear was at 6 the first time out, spun a little and went down to 4 and it was planting the rear (possibly too hard, I actually bogged on a 5800 rpm drop)
I can't go below 16psi on the tires or it will smash the sidewall and bounce the rim off the ground (hoosier QTP, seems to have a softer sidewall than the ET streets).

I had good luck running 17psi cold (went to 20 after the run) I tried a 6k rpm launch once and spun my brains out. Next tire change I am going to grab a set of et streets again, your EXACT one! :roflmao: I want to launch off the limiter.

damn those QTP's - crazy that the sidewall is like that. Move those LCA's to the middle hole on the relocation brackets :beerdrink:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get over hearing you got a 1.61, I need time to heal...
That would give me around an 11.97.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
So close sir. I can relate to what you're going thru, I'm wanting 11's as well and so far I haven't gotten it but have ran about 5-6 12.0x's. Definitely a kick in the nuts lol. Good luck, hope ya get it soon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back