New personal best et, mph , and 60! 1.38 60'

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
I finally feel like the car is on point! These came on a 200 shot of nitrous. Changes include getting rid of all the poly bushings in the rear end except for the diff bushing and some maintanence on the nitrous system which includes getting rid of the screened filter and adding a n/x inline filter

Last edited:

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
sweet runs, and great pics! It's fun to watch your progress as those times keep tumbling.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
thinking about an anti roll bar and a tubular k member next

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good job Ed.

And yes, bearings FTW. Poly is good to a point, but bearings are always a better choice on a car that is race oriented. They may not make a huge improvement (gain) - but they will definitely be more durable, and aide in consistency. I knew from the get-go that you would end up going bearing.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Good job Ed.

And yes, bearings FTW. Poly is good to a point, but bearings are always a better choice on a car that is race oriented. They may not make a huge improvement (gain) - but they will definitely be more durable, and aide in consistency. I knew from the get-go that you would end up going bearing.
after tearing the upper arm bushing and watching a launch in slow motion and getting to see just how close that tire came to the body...it put some fear in me................

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
car feels like a rocket on 200......based off photos I need to get an anit roll bar. With that said, I want to keep my che brace and tail pipes. Whos ARB will meet those ?

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
holy $h!t that moves out! bring it up here to MIR for some good old negative DA :beerdrink:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back