NMRA Bowling Green Kentucky

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I am really wanting to go, im only about 3hrs east of Bowling Green but Im not sure if I can make it yet. have you ever been?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, So do we... I'll let you know so we can bunk in the same HOEtel

Let me know asap so i can call and pay for a room.

There are some decent places to stay along the strip where the Corvette museum is. I found at last year, stay out of the strip join in BG Kentucky lol :beerchug2:

Where did you stay at last year? and is there anything to do other than go to a strip club in BG?...lol

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Where did you stay at last year? and is there anything to do other than go to a strip club in BG?...lol

I'll have to try to dig up a receipt, it was a fairly new place though and pretty much across the street from the strip club. There is a dive bar across the street from the club, bikers bought us beers all night for no reason so it might be worth checking out. All I can say about that club is "Give her the fucking dollar!"

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
hahaha sounds like a plan. i already have the days off, now i just need to find a place to stay. ill bring plenty of shiner.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have to try to dig up a receipt, it was a fairly new place though and pretty much across the street from the strip club. There is a dive bar across the street from the club, bikers bought us beers all night for no reason so it might be worth checking out. All I can say about that club is "Give her the fucking dollar!"

Nice

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
hahaha sounds like a plan. i already have the days off, now i just need to find a place to stay. ill bring plenty of shiner.

We stayed at this Super 8, clean rooms and nice ice machines. We filled our kitchenette sink with ice and beer every day before we left for the track :beerdrink:

Super 8
110 Williamette Ln
Bowling Green, KY 42101-9170

Get Directions

(270) 781-4900

There are probably nicer but I know there are worse in town.

Figured you would like that :hi:

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Should be there along with mustang30212 and another buddy. Hopefully bringing one of two cars with us.. Either gonna bring mustang30212 Legend Lime 05 or out buddies 79 four door faimont with a turbo charged 331...

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bowling Green NMRA Sept 30th - Oct 3rd

Who all is going to make the trip to Bowling Green for the NMRA finals? I have been planning on going for a long time now and a phone call last week sealed the deal for me. I was chosen as one of the 12 cars picked by 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords Magazine to compete in their "King Of The Street" competition!

Part of the competition is "public opinion". Sat and Sun the car will be sitting in an area just for the 12 King Of The Streets cars and that is where the fans can come and vote for their favorite car. I need everyone going to the event to stop by and cast your vote for me :thumb2: I plan on hanging out by the car most of the event so feel free to swing by and say hi. See you in Bowling Green!!!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wanted to enter king of the street with my all motor car... but one of the requirments is big horsepower which I don't have. I still think I can hit mid 11's on the nitto which most of those cars run with 1000hp xD

Maybe when I make bigger power next year. If I am there I will be voting for ya! Good luck man

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wanted to enter king of the street with my all motor car... but one of the requirments is big horsepower which I don't have. I still think I can hit mid 11's on the nitto which most of those cars run with 1000hp xD

Maybe when I make bigger power next year. If I am there I will be voting for ya! Good luck man
Haha! yah It seems like all the high HP cars are mid 11's! I think it's because they are making that through a stick and can't drive all that power down the track. I think it's safe to say I could add about 150hp to my #'s if I was stick but at the same time I'd subtract 1.5 sec from my 1/4 mi time lol.

Nitto is not sponsoring the event this year so that is good and bad I guess. The good is that I can run my MT's and not have to worry about playing with the new tires that may not work. The bad is that I don't get a free pair of tires lol.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
whoa whoa... you can run mickey T's?

Who do I call to sign up o_O serious... i have 275/60 Drag radials on my bogarts I can run. Maybe I can weesle my way in with my small hp

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You had to send in an aplication before mid august I think it was and they picked 12 cars out off all the aplications and contacted us all last week to finalize. You should defenatly try to get in it for next year, esp if you have a power adder on it by then

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back