NMRA Bowling Green Kentucky

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kentucky

Who all is going to make the trip to Bowling Green for the NMRA finals? I have been planning on going for a long time now and a phone call last week sealed the deal for me. I was chosen as one of the 12 cars picked by 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords Magazine to compete in their "King Of The Street" competition!

Part of the competition is "public opinion". Sat and Sun the car will be sitting in an area just for the 12 King Of The Streets cars and that is where the fans can come and vote for their favorite car. I need everyone going to the event to stop by and cast your vote for me :thumb2: I plan on hanging out by the car most of the event so feel free to swing by and say hi. See you in Bowling Green!!!

Very cool,hope to see ya there.

Synister500

Reaction score
This is my town. I get to sleep in my own bed ahhh..... Yes our strip clubs suck period. We are to close to Nashville TN to really fight for a good one. There are plenty of good bars and restaurants though for everyone to enjoy. Hotels are going to be located off of exits 22 and 28. Exit 28 of I-65 is where the corvette museum is, exit 22 is going to be Scottsville Rd (hwy231) which is the main drag of town with the mall and most eateries. Everyone that can come in and have a good time.

BTW John (BBR) I have a 7 Bedroom house and a nice big 2 car driveway for your trailer. I'll trade you room and board for the weekend for the BBR cam kit! haha

Synister500

Reaction score
Wanted to pass this along to you guys. This if from a member of our local mustang club.

I'm the associate Sales Director for Baymont Inn and the Candlewood Suites here in Bowling Green and was just going to give everyone a heads up if anyone needs rooms for NMRA that we have a rate of 59 per night at Baymont and 84 per night at Candlewood during the event. Baymont's # is 270-843-3200 and Candlewood's is 270-843-5505. Just mention that you are coming for NMRA to get the rate. Just an FYI I am not on commission or anything so I won't make a penny from anyone staying, just wanted to help you guys out with nice rooms for a good price, a lot of places in town can get pretty expensive.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
06TorchGT....... Sorry to get off topic but I noticed your from BG, do you ever come over to Somerset for Somernites Cruize?

Synister500

Reaction score
GTKidd said:
06TorchGT....... Sorry to get off topic but I noticed your from BG, do you ever come over to Somerset for Somernites Cruize?
I've had to work the last 2 years but it will be a must next year!

Darkhorse

HARD CORE!
Reaction score
Last person i thought i would see on here,are you coming to the finals?? Awsome racing will be on tap.

Not sure I can make it, but I desperately want to. I never say never, cause if the stars align or something, I'm in there like swimwear. I really want to see this king of the street competition.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
06TorchGt.....

It's definitely something you should check out. September's cruize is this weekend and then October then it's over until April. But there are plenty of stangs there every month. It's a good time.

Just curious bout the NMRA finals. If I decide to just drive over on Friday with no reservations how much trouble am I looking at finding a room?

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NMRA

06TorchGt.....

It's definitely something you should check out. September's cruize is this weekend and then October then it's over until April. But there are plenty of stangs there every month. It's a good time.

Just curious bout the NMRA finals. If I decide to just drive over on Friday with no reservations how much trouble am I looking at finding a room?

You will get one,but you will pay a little more for it with no reservation.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Born To Run said:
You will get one,but you will pay a little more for it with no reservation.

That's what I was afraid of! Being married really puts a damper on planning ahead for car shows....LOL

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NMRA

That's what I was afraid of! Being married really puts a damper on planning ahead for car shows....LOL

If this is your first wife i suggest you do what you want,because my 2nd wife supports me fully in my racing program.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Alright i'm leaving out Wednesday morning at 5 am and plan on staying in Nashville Wednesday night. Anyone in TN chime in and let me know where/where not to go.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back