Official GT500 FOX swap

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Just saw this thread and read through it, sick build, love them notches! :worship:

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
I have some updated pics of the finished (cosmetically) car ill will post later, but i want to thank everyone who share the tread!! I did a photot shoot with MM&FF on April 14th at the NMRA event in Atlanta!! I feel like all the compliments and sharing it with others was a huge contribution to making it all happen for me and I thank each and every member for it..

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Very happy and proud of you. I have looked forward for each and every update on your car. If you dont care let us know when the mag hits the stands so I can go buy one.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
WOW!! that is awesome. I love everything about this. Especially the interior swap all the way down to adding the newer things on the door panels.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! A well deserved write up, I saw the article written on Stang TV yesterday, I even been showing it on screen to people at work.

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
Thanx again guys!! The Stang TV write up was super cool to me and im very appreciative of it too. Never really thought it would turn into such a popular car lol..
It will be in MM&FF mag here shortly so keep an eye out for it. I need to get off my lazy a$$ and post some up to date pics for you guys. Im also working on another MODFOX that i will start a thread on a little later. Its just a low budget junk yard/ebay peice together

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back