One sexy Fox body

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I've been looking around for a Fox Body Coupe to play with and I happened upon this one. This thing is sweet. More than I'm looking to spend on one, though.

Here

blacks197

Reaction score
There's a 10sec 1993 cobra for sale here in NM for $16,500. It's on truestreetcars.com in the autos for sale.

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I have been looking for a clean one too. But that's a lot of coin for a fox.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Buy them while you can cause there bringing more and more everyday. I just sold my 92 GT with 100k miles for close to 11k bucks. It was a near perfect all orginal one. That car that DKS posted could very well bring 15g or more in right area.

Last edited:

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
its amazing. nobody wanted these things when they were new hardly. no offense to anyone, just saying that its crazy that theyre more popular now than when they were brand new it seems like.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
DKS there is one in my area for $11900 in my area. Its on Auto Trader for sale by Churchland Auto. I will try and find the link or call me and I can tell you more about it. Its my friend's car.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
its amazing. nobody wanted these things when they were new hardly. no offense to anyone, just saying that its crazy that theyre more popular now than when they were brand new it seems like.

They are your next 55 Chevy collector car.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
DKS there is one in my area for $11900 in my area. Its on Auto Trader for sale by Churchland Auto. I will try and find the link or call me and I can tell you more about it. Its my friend's car.

I'm really wanting to find one that has a good body and a bad engine if I can. I'm looking for a project car that I can build on.

I don't get it either. I hated the coupes when they were new, now I'd take one over a hatch any day of the week.

I'd really like to know what that car has done to it. It's n/a and pushing 360 at the wheels????

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Hard to see how he's asking that much when there's no list of mods at all. But a black coupe with draglites is the bomb.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay that much for a Fox, either. The one my friend just bought with the stroker was listed for $7,500 and it's pretty nice, not showroom condition by any means, but nice. Which is pretty much what I want. Solid body and clean and something I can play with and build on.

I'm just looking for now, not ready to pull the trigger on anything just yet unless I find a killer deal, but it's looking like they are going up by the day, lol

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
The guy with the first one is seriously high... He will never get any where near his asking price. Unless the Fox bodies have become "The" must have car this year he won't get more than $12k for it. Hell I sold mine in early 2000 and had everything you could do done to it and had to settle for $8k to move it. Had easily $15k in it.

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
I actually hate hatches and always loved notches, but my buddy just picked up a 92 GT for $7K. Car had 93,000 Miles on it, almost bone stock (CAI) with chrome ponys. Body is straight as an arrow and you could eat off the floors. Deals are out there for some decent cars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back